Butterball EveryDay Fresh All Natural Lean Ground Turkey, 20 oz uploaded by Valerie D.Butterball EveryDay Fresh All Natural Lean Ground Turkey, 20 oz uploaded by Andrea B.

BY BUTTERBALL #40 in Turkey

• Does it taste good? 8 Answers
  • Yes it does!!!! That's just my opinion though.1 Answers
  • Does lean ground turkey taste like like lean ground beef6 Answers
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love this ground meat especially compared to ground beef. Healthier and taste better. Good price and easy to find anywhere. Love making tacos or turkey chili with this product.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love buying the Butterball ground turkey. In my opinion that it taste so much better than ground beef. You can make a good turkey burger, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, or taco just like using ground beef. This is a healthy alternative to ground beef. I love buying this. I love making tacos with the Butterball ground turkey. Every since I started buying ground turkey, I never went back to ground beef. It does not taste bad. Sometime I forget that I am eating ground turkey. Another good thing about cooking ground turkey, you do not have to worry it producing a lot of grease when frying. It produces little to no grease and that is a good thing. The only little problem I deal with when trying to make a pattie burger is worrying about it falling apart. I would usually add an egg to keep the meat together when I am making a burger. This is just a little issue and nothing big to me.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
As far as ground turkey goes, this does the trick. It's affordable and far better for you than ground beef. I use this for things like spaghetti or tacos, something you can add more flavor to it with.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
My favorite turkey meat. It’s always fresh and great tasting. It’s very lean, and easy to cook with. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. I usually make tacos with it the same way I would use beef, but it’s a healthier option. I will definitely buy again!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is my go to ground meat. Alot of people are scared to get off of ground beef. But turkey is so much healthier and still taste great. Heck i think it has more flavor than ground beef.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
In my household we like to alternate every few months between ground beef and ground turkey. I buy the double pack at Sam's Club and portion/freeze the meat. We prefer g. turkey because it is healthier and the flavor is just as good in dishes compared to ground beef.
Mary L.
When I go to the meat section of the grocery store this is the first thing that I pick up. The fact that it is a lean protein makes it one of the items that is always on my grocery list. The price is always very reasonable and the versatility of it makes it easy to add to any dish that would normally call for ground beef.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love this very lean turkey meat I can cook a variety of delicious meals.Turkey meat ball,lasagna,tacos,chili great on the grill for burgers
Stuff bell peppers i can go on and on meal ideas that I enjoy to cook for my family very inexpensive I purchased at Kroger's I highly recommend you give it a try
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I always buy Butterball Ground Turkey I like it better than ground beef its not so heavy on your stomach when you are done eating it. I use this for tacos, spaghetti, great for making meatballs etc...
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
The only ground turkey I will buy. Perfect for low carb diets. It will take on any flavor you want. I use it in tacos, chili, egg rolls and meat sauce.
Very affordable. Available at most food stores.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
Does it taste good?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Does lean ground turkey taste like like lean ground beef
Courtney H.
Yes it does!!!! That's just my opinion though.