Butterball® Everyday Fresh 97% Lean Ground White Turkey

by Butterball

#14 in Turkey

With natural flavoring.

No for me.I did try it but just didn't like the flavor.And it cooks very dry,I had to add oil to it to keep it from burning.
Start your review of Butterball® Everyday Fresh 97% Lean Ground White Turkey!
Belmont, MI
As much as I’d like to five Star this I’m just not sure if I can due to a couple of experiences... I will give the fact that they beat every other ground turkey that other brands have to offer BUT I think it’s because quality must not be 100% there ? A few times there was quite a few huge chunks of actual skin throughout the package; yes it would have been better if it was completely ground up mixed in BUT seeing that really turned my stomach for some reason! I’m bummed because our family likes turkey meat so we buy quite often and this was more budget friendly.
Pasadena
My go to ground turkey when there is no Organic one available at my local Walmart. I like the fact that no antibiotics are being used in their poultry. It's just enough and great for nachos or burritos. Tastes better than any ground beef and healthier too. Great price too
I only eat ground turkey. This brand never gives me any issues and it’s literally always on sale. Can’t really ask for much more than that. Never get anything else. There is always so much flavor and I cooks so quickly.
My go-to for ground turkey.  It's always fresh and easy to cook with. It goes with so many different meals while keeping the nutrients in the right direction.
Hopkinsville, KY
Butterball is a quality brand that has great recognition. I always keep a couple of pounds of their ground turkey in my freezer for chili or anything that may call for ground burger. It is an excellent replacement, healthier, and tastes great.
Brooklyn, NY
Just made turkey chili last night and turkey meatloaf on Monday! This ground turkey is savory with flavor and does not produce much grease while cooking. Use it for any recipe it’s delicious and amazing. Repeat customer
I love lean ground turkey. I make wraps and cook the turkey as if I were cooking ground beef. I feel as though the turkey is a much healthier alternative for those of you who want to eat better without giving up meat!
Wilmington, NC
In general, I’m not much of a fan of ground turkey. This one is on par with its competition, but I don’t like how sticky it is when you try to make into patties. It also has too much salt for my taste.
Spotswood, NJ
I've always trusted Butterball brand products. Especially their turkeys around the holiday season when they are in high demand. Easy cooking instructions and other recipes always attached to their products. Always makes for a delicious meal and their coldcuts are always packed super fresh
Parrish, FL
This is my favorite turkey product. It helps keep my family healthy while enjoying some of our favorite dishes traditionally made with beef. I love using this product for sloppy joes! The price is fair and I would recommend.