Butterball® Everyday Fresh 93% Lean Ground Turkey

by Butterball

#5 in Turkey

With natural flavoring.

What is your favorite recipe to make using ground turkey?
Start your review of Butterball® Everyday Fresh 93% Lean Ground Turkey!
Chesnee, SC
This definitely does not taste just like ground beef. However, it is a great option if you’re trying to switch and eat a little leaner. The price is a little expensive, but it’s not outrageously expensive. Sometimes you can find it on sale at even find coupons, which helps a lot. This is great for spaghetti, tacos, etc. I personally prefer the beef, but I will eat this as well. I eat this a lot when I was weightlifting and trying to eat less fat, and it helped a lot
Columbus, OH
Butterball is the ONLY brand of turkey I will eat.  It has the best  flavor and taste the freshest.  I love that it is very healthy and is not too far off from hamburger.  My husband and I Will substitute this into some recipes and keep out the beef.   It is very inexpensive and lean, which I prefer.  If you havent tried it before, go get some!
Statesboro, GA
Ground turkey is my new go to I do not use ground beef to cook anything I have migrated to ground turkey because it’s a lot leaner than beef and a lot healthier this particular brand is great because they have a varying degrees of leanness to them so you can choose how lean you want it to be. and it tastes amazing!
Buffalo, NY
I buy Butterball Lean Ground Turkey to mix wix both ground sausage and ground beef. the ground turkey adds meat back in dishes where sausage and ground beef are loss due to their fat content. Plus it bridges me to get away from so much fattening meat. i use this combination in all my meals that I need ground meat.
Wallace, North Carolina
Butterball Ground Turkey 93% Lean is so delicious I love using it in my spaghetti, also l love making hamburgers with it also. Butterball Ground Turkey is much healthy to me than using ground beef. I purchase it about 95% of the time when grocery shopping. I love it!
Dothan
I really like this ground turkey we don’t eat a lot of red meat and we enjoy this to make hamburgers. I’ve also made chilli with it and I really enjoy it. It’s normally a decent price. I would recommend if you like a beef substitute that’s healthy.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a staple in my kitchen that I like to keep a pack of in my fridge at all times. There's a plethora of meals that I whip up with a container of this turkey meat. It takes great flavor of anything you decide to apply to it.
Carl junction , MO
We love turkey burgers..and when that's on the menu this is my brand! I mix a packet of ranch powder mix in with a pound of meat( we like the spicy ranch) and mix ..make patties. We cook inside or outside on grill.
Greenville, NC
I try my best to eat healthy but no one wants tasteless food. This turkey can make the most delightful moist meatloaf. Use it for a feta and sun dried tomato meatloaf. I prefer giada delaurentis’ recipe. Yum yum!
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is the only ground turkey I buy. Butterball turkey has a great flavor and is so versatile! At times I wish it didn’t get so dry, but that can easily get masked with a sauce or other ingredients