Butterball® Deli Inspirations Extra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast

by Butterball

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Do they have a plain flavor? Lol
WHats your favorite part of the turkey
Start your review of Butterball® Deli Inspirations Extra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Love this turkey. The packaging makes it easy to keep the lunch meat fresh and Butterball is a brand I trust fro quality turkey deli meat. Taste great.
Denton, TX
Love Butterball! I like the slices for sandwiches and the cuts and quality are great! They aren't too thick or too thin!
Glenwood , AR
I love this turkey! And the plastic container really comes in handy especially to keep the meat fresh!
Lakewood, WA
Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like a fresh butterball Turkey. Moist, and delicious.
One of my favorite brands, super juicy and perfectly roasted! perfect for sandwiches.
No Special Diet
Really delicious butter ball makes the best especially turkeys so tender and juicy
I love this deli meat for my sandwiches. Especially because it's super thin!
I love this deli meat for my sandwiches. Especially because it's super thin!