Butterball Deep Fried Thanksgiving Style Turkey Breast

by Butterball

Butterball deep fried* thanksgiving style extra thin sliced turkey breast with 0g trans fat per serving and 97% fat free. Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. *This product is fully cooked in an oven and then fried in vegetable oil to enhance color and flavor.

I have never deep fried a turkey before what is the proper steps to take and how to season a large turkey
Has anyone tried this was wondering how good it is?
For individuals who have had deep fried turkey before, how does this compare? It's hard to believe.
Start your review of Butterball Deep Fried Thanksgiving Style Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Yum! This is the absolute favorite in my house. My husband and I both love it. It tastes so good & fresh. It's a little bit more expensive than other brands, but you definitely get what you pay for. I love this on cold or hot sandwiches or even just by itself. So good!!
Melvin, Tx
Yes! Yes! And yes! Absolutely our go to lunch meat for sandwiches. It tastes like its fresh off the turkey. Always perfect. Its also afordable and i love that after i open it i dont have to repackage it!
South Gate, CA
This flavor taste exactly like thanksgiving! I make my famous thanksgiving sandwich with this flavored turkey! Which is mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce! So good!
Westfield, NC
We love this turkey at my house. It is a bit more expensive per ounce than other sliced turkey but has a more "authentic" flavor. Nothing ever seems to be exactly like our thanksgiving turkey but this is a great fill in for the rest of the year!
Columbus, OH
Great flavor for sure. Kinda pricey if you are on a budget, but is great for subs or sandwiches. The container keeps the meat fresh, and you can reuse after it is gone :)
Such a great and yummy snack! My son loves to eat this by itself or on a sandwich, it taste fresh and delicious. One of our favorites for sure!
Nolensville, TN
1,045 reviews
This is a fun and great tasting lunch slice of fried turkey. It’s super delicious and Butterball is my preferred brand for all things turkey.
Bryant, AR
Love this product. Especially if its cut fresh from the deli department. Great for sandwiches. The whole family loves it
I really love this turkey. It's good with a sandwich, and just plain. Either way it's still mighty delicious!!
Bradenton Bch, FL
The Butterball Deep Fried Thanksgiving Style Turkey Breast was very good. I like the flavor and it was moist.