Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyButterball

Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb

by Butterball

#5 in Turkey

With natural flavoring.

What is your favorite recipe to make using ground turkey?
Start your review of Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb uploaded by Ginger L.
Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
I use this [product:butterball-all-natural-fresh-93/7-ground-turkey-1lb] to make my spaghetti. I feel it’s a healthier option than red meat and you wouldn’t know the difference unless someone told you. It tastes amazing and is a lean healthy substitute. I am a regular customer and will continue to purchase the [product:butterball-all-natural-fresh-93/7-ground-turkey-1lb] for my spaghetti recipe.
nathifa C.
Smyrna, GA
Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb uploaded by nathifa C.
I’m a home chef and this is my absolute favorite for ground turkey. I use it to replace ground beef in so many recipes. It’s lean and does not taste fatty or produce too much oil. I will continue to purchase.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
We don’t eat red meat, so ground turkey is a staple in our house. We use this into make tacos and meatballs and it always tastes delicious.
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
It’s a good replacement for ground beef. It tastes really good. It is also finely ground which may or may not be a problem depending on how you like your meat. I like to season it with Complete Seasoning (dried onion, dried garlic and dried oregano), salt and black pepper. It’s a little pricey.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Butterball All Natural Fresh 93/7 Ground Turkey - 1lb uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t even use ground beef anymore. I use butterball ground turkey for any recipe that calls for it. It tastes great and affordable. It’s Tuesday so tonight’s dinner is Sweet Potato Turkey Tacos!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I use this when I make stuffed peppers, meatballs or buffalo "chicken " dip. I highly recommend this brand.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
1,291 reviews
I love This ground Turkey I made homemade spaghetti with it I made Turkey meatballs that was a big hit It taste just as good as ground beef But cost a lot less my family really loves to flavour it was delicious I will continue to buy it And a recommended It.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I cannot have red meat it irritates my digestive system so I do ground chicken and turkey. I have never been disappointed with this brand. Most of the time I can find a coupon to purchase or it’s on sale so I stay on budget.
Krystle C.
Butterball Ground Turkey is the best! My family can’t tell the difference if I switched regular ground beef for Butterball’s ground turkey in their tacos, spaghetti or as picadillo. Great alternative and it’s lean too!
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love Butterball Lean Ground Meat for my Baked Ziti. It has such great flavor and makes your Ziti taste so good. The plus it's healthy too. I would recommend everyone to buy and use Butterball Lean Turkey ground meat.