Butter London WINK Matte Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Elise W.

BY BUTTER LONDON

Make it matter! Intensify your look with the WINK Matte Liquid Eyeliner that delivers precision performance that lasts all day. Get sexy, stunning eyes in a single stroke with the ergonomic shape and fine tip that make flawless application easy to achieve. This smudge-proof, water-resistant, wear-all-day-and-all-night formula dries quickly to a velvety matte finish. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist approved. butter LONDON does not add phthalates and parabens to its formulas. It's colour without compromise. see more...

• Is it blue colour?2 Answers
  • I currently use the Stila all day wear - does this compare? I hav...2 Answers
Kathleen D.
Review for: Union Jack Black more...
Okay so I really wanted to love this eyeliner, and I did for a little bit. The first couple uses it was really great pigment and went on smoothly. The application itself with the pen size and the felt tip was up to par, but after a couple uses it started to streak and it was like it was running out. I'm not sure if I just got one that was a dud, but it really bummed me out since I heard such great things about it. For the price I expected it to be better than it was. I have other eyeliners that are cheaper and do a better job.
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Union Jack Black more...
This was my first liquid eyeliner. I love the presentation - it has a nice gripper for comfortable use and it's a super sleek design. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but the product is amazing. it goes on so smooth and doesn't smudge! I've never has an eyeliner that didn't smudge before! It's amazing! 10/10
Khadra E.
Get a sharp line every time with the Butter London butter London Wink Matte Liquid Eyeliner. Bought it from sephora and the price wasn't too bad compared to my previous eyeliners. Love the texture and strong ink that it provides. I would buy it again.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
This Liner slaaaaays! It is soooo good. I love it. I got it as gift and was blessed with it. Lasts all day on mez stays matte and sharp. Very easy to work with. I definitely recommend to others. You have so much control with this, no way you can mess up.
Monica B.
I tried this eyeliner in black and it really impressed me. I am always in the look for a good pen liquid eyeliner. This was easy to use and I would recommend it to any friend. Oy problem was that it ran out quickly.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Wanna feel pretty from eye to toe ? This will so do the job . Everything about this stick is amazing . I love it it goes on so smooth and clean ! &I the packaging is totally cute . Not so sure of ID purchase it again though
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I've used quite a few of the Butter London products and have always liked the quality. This eyeliner is no exception. I love the slim tip, which makes getting the perfect. Carey's a cinch. It's very precise because of the very small tip and you can get really close to your lash line also.
Brenda R.
I love this Liner. I buy a lot of liners. This has a fine tip. applies very well. does not smear at all. I do recommend some girls to buy this if they want a fine line.
Crystal E.
Port Lavaca , TX
I love this liner! The tip is so fine so you can get the perfect cat eye or if you want to keep it simple with a little liner on the top lashline!
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
It was okay, but it dried out so fast, like less than a month. And the felt tip separated so it didn't come to a single point after a couple uses.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I currently use the Stila all day wear - does this compare? I haven't tried this brand and am always looking for new items/brands to try.
Biret Helene E.