butter LONDON Wink Cream Eye Shadow, Earl Grey, .33 oz uploaded by Emily G.

BY BUTTER LONDON

Steel Grey Shimmer. With a lightweight formula, our vibrant cream shades are easy to apply, and incredibly blendable. These bright washes of colour dry into a velvety shimmer finish. The sheer formula goes on smoothly, and additional layers deepen the colour intensity. Features and Benefits: Smooth formula goes on easily when applied with a finger or with the built-in applicator; layer for custom intensity, or for a deeper look apply shadow, then follow with another layer; fashion-forward colours can be worn together or alone; creamy formula dries to a powder finish and is designed for long-lasting wear without creasing; built-in doe foot applicator perfect for on-the-go application and touch ups. butter LONDON does not add phthalates and see more...

Emily G.
I don't use many cream eyeshadows so I can't really compare it fairly considering my main go to is pressed eyeshadow. I love that this is build able, but pretty full coverage, smooth and doesn't crease, and is very easy to apply and spread. However, I do think it feels pretty heavy and because it's so easy to spread it does tend to smear a lot (even if I don't touch my face). I sometimes will use it as a base and add a powder on top which does help with the smudging, but because it's already pretty heavy I don't do it that often. Overall, I like it for the color and look of it, but it doesn't feel that great to wear.
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
It only works when I feel like waiting for it to dry which takes roughly five minutes. It must be used with a primer and it must be waited on to dry or else it flakes and gets everywhere except where you want it.
Joelle C.
I love this product! I use it on my crease and it works perfectly! Blends easily and provides the perfect amount of color.