MakeupEyeMascaraButter London
Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection

Butter London Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection

by Butter London

Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection - Take your lashes to epic heights and dramatic volume with Butter London's Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection, a dynamic duo of high-performing mascaras that will leave your breathless.A $20 value!Includes:Deluxe Sample Double Decker Lashes Mascara (0.18 oz)Deluxe Sample Oh My, How High Lengthening Mascara (0.18 oz) - Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butter London Towering Lashes 2 Pc Deluxe Mascara Collection!
Miranda C.
Murrysville, PA
I am not a fan of rubber bristled mascara brushes, I think they don’t carry enough product on them for my lashes and poke my skin too much. This did nothing for my lashes, absolutely nothing at all.
Alaina C.
Bought this mini duo set to try these out, and I can say I seriously fell in love with them. They lengthened and curled my lashes up, and the curl stays up for really long!! The packaging is the cutest too!! Love!
Alyse L.
I would not recommend this product simply because the "Oh My How High" mascara is absolutely terrible. The "Double Decker" mascara is very good, and I would highly recommend this product. This is a very good price for two deluxe samples of mascara,  and if you like both products in here, this would be a great product for you. I just cannot recommend this product because I do not think the "Oh My How High" mascara is good at all.

Looking for your answer?