Butter London Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by Michelle T.Butter London Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by Emily K.Butter London Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by N E S T O R M.

BY BUTTER LONDON

What it is: Crafted with care, Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow is a treatment masked in beauty with a powerful blend of anti-aging peptides that improves the appearance of wrinkles and smoothes lids for a more youthful, fresh look.

What it does: This unique fluid serum containing high-performance pigments transforms into a light powder to provide a crease-free natural wash of color. Each shade can be worn alone for a no-makeup look or under any eyeshadow as a primer. Its unique texture is easy to apply and blend, while high-performance pigments give even color and skin adhesion, and spherical polymers create a smoothing effect and comfort on the lids. A peptide blend fights aging, smoothes wrinkles and improves the cutaneous barrier.

How to use: Shake well. Apply three small dots along the lid and blend completely. Add a second layer if desired.

Ashley M.
Review for: Mauve Mist, Buttercream, Rose Petal, Sepia Tan more...
These are life changing to your makeup Game!! There is no other product on the market that does what these sheer wisdom serum primers do!

First off these are high in antioxidants & infused with an anti-aging skin smoothing serum to blend seamlessly on or around the eye lids (yes even under the eyes). The lighter colors act as color correctors to give you a perfect brightening base to help adhere your shadows for all day wear.

Butter cream is like a brightening light concealer, rose petal is a neutral pink tone skin color and sepia tan is a warm nude skin color. The 3 darker shades are perfect for adding color to the lid without having to wear ANY shadow or to enhance any Smokey eye or natural eye look you would like to create.

These go on sale all the time for ulta or on the butter London website and one tube should last you 6-9 months even with daily use!! One swipe on each lid and blend, then your done!

This brand seriously gets over looked, but it has some innovative vegan, oil free & gluten free formulas!
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Driftwood more...
Butter London is one of my favorite brands, and I wish it got more attention as the quality is always consistent.

I have two of these, the grey and the mauve. I love them both. They apply easily and quickly, and don’t move once set.

They are very liquidity, and when you first apply it feels like it won’t dry—but it does and quickly. You need to work fast if you want to blend or move it around, because once it sets it is not going anywhere. I love to layer one of the glitter eye glazes from Butter London in top.

As far as price, I can’t comment as I got them both as Platinum Perks from Ulta. I will say I have never had an issue with any product from the line and highly recommend trying them out.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
Review for: Buttercream more...
I ordered this in shade Buttercream because that matches my natural skin tone best and I was hoping to this to even out my eyelids on no make up days. It is very effective for this!

The applicator is a soft paddle shaped wand. It was very easy to dab this on my eyelid and then pat it out with my finger.

This is a buildable color. One layer matches my skin tone very well. Two gives me a bright looking eye and makes a good base for other eyeshadows. I will start doing this instead of putting concealer on my eyes in hope that this is healthier as it is a serum as well.

This leads to my big issue - I wish I could find more information on the serum aspect/ingredients that reduce lines and provide other benefits for the eyes.

The liquid formula feels thinner than I expected, but once blended or it feels more powdery or velvety.
Crawfishkg G.
Brandon
Review for: Rose Petal more...
I’m in my mid 40’s and realized that my powdered shadows just weren’t cutting it anymore. After some research I found Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadows. They are long-lasting and do not crease. The shade Rose Petal makes me looks awake while still looking natural. I’m almost out and plan on buying more soon!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Driftwood more...
I like the concept of this product. It's very easy to apply and to blend out. The shade Driftwood gives me a natural looking contour on the eyes. It's long lasting (12+ hours) with a matte finish however it does crease if you have oily lids like I do and will need a separate eyeshadow primer.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Maplewood more...
VERY quick and user friendly! Blending depends on what you use, you can probably use a finger, I like brushes though. I got mine free as an Ulta Platinum perk, my second one is on the way! My mom loves these kind of products!
Soniya V.
Review for: Sepia Tan more...
I am in love with this serum shape by butter London. It is a perfect size to carry in your purse and use anywhere. It could be used as foundation or concealer and is very light weight. When u don't want heavy make-up for every day this is my to go product
Katie Marie W.
Rockville, MD
An eye shadow, a primer, a serum with a matte finish--how amazing is that?! I've tried all the shades and can't believe how long lasting this formula is--no smudging, no creasing, just a flawless, tinted matte finish that lasts all day. Thank you, butter, for making a great eye serum shadow!
Michaela K.
This is an awesome product! I would recommend it to others and I think that it is very long lasting!
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton
Review for: Mauve Mist more...
I don’t know if it’s the colour I have but it doesn’t show up very well on my skin tone. So for that reason alone I don’t care for it. I have brown eyes. I would love to try other colours for sure.
Andrea M.
Do these colors enhance the natural look? They seem like they'd be gorgeous!
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
Has anyone noticed significant hydrating effects? How about creasing?
Danielle S.
Richmond, KY
Is this an eye shadow or just like a primer or what is it exactly?
Does anyone know a dupe for this product ?
Keaunce A.
St Martinvlle, LA
Are the shades that are for women of darker skin tones pretty accurate? I have used products similar to this and they have left me with an ashy tone.

back