BY BUTTER LONDON

What it is: A limited-edition set featuring four gorgeous nail lacquers. What it does: Sneak into butter LONDON's royal garden and gather a bouquet of floral-inspired lacquers. Featuring the brand's award-winning Patent Shine 10X formula, these shades are highly pigmented, 8-free and have a gel-like cushion and shine to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails with up to 10 days of wear. Shades include:- Steady On- Mum's the Word- Toff- British KhakiHow to use: Apply one coat of lacquer then let dry. Apply a second coat. No base or top coat is needed. Style Name: Butter London Royal Garden Nail Laquer Set ($48 Value). Style Number: 5567674. Available in stores. see more...

Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I didn't go out to purchase this but it fell into my arms, literally. I am a huge Butter London nail fan and marveled at these beautiful shades. I didn't think I would wear the green shade but received so many compliments over the summer, especially tanned. Love ❤ the crisp nudes and pinks. A great collection! Long lasting
Valerie B.
Mckinney, TX
I love the fresh colors! I also love the smooth texture of Butter Brand. I received the first sample of this nail polish through my Ipsy subscription. I have since bought more at Ulta. Every time I get a compliment on my nail polish I tell everyone is Butter London brand!
Phoebe A.
Denton, TX
This green shade is shockingly cute! I was skeptical at first. The brush on these polishes is why I always buy butter London, it’s the perfect shape and size for smaller nails.
Dawn S.
Columbus, OH
Out of all the nail polishes I have tried I find Butter London to be one of my favorites. It goes on smooth and the coverage is amazing
Tim F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these nail colors, vibrant shades, long lasting and super shiny! I can't get enough of them, they can put out a new shade that's barely noticeable from one I have and I NEED it. Like now.
cylie j.
Pembroke, ON
I love Butter London polish, it is my go to brand when I'm painting my nails, especially these nudes. The color is opaque and gorgeous - stays on, and I always get compliments!