BY BUTTER LONDON

A duo with the trendiest reds for the holiday season. These color-rich pigments provide one-stroke coverage and a high-shine finish with chip-resistant wear. The formula contains calcium, vitamins E, A, C, and pro B to promote strong, healthy nails. This set contains: - 2 x 0.4 oz Nail lacquers in Bed Red, Chancer These products are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, and camphor. see more...

Stephanie D.
Butter London has so many colors, which I love. I purchased a few from Ulta when they were on clearance. They take forever to dry and do not last on my nails at all. I’ve tried using different base coats and top coats, but nothing seems to work. I know other people that love this formula, but I just haven’t had any luck. I give three stars because I really like the colors I got.
Butter London Nail Lacquer
Sari A.
These aren’t the colors I bought, but this polish brand is the bomb! When I paint my nails with this polish it lasts forever. I get it on sale at the Nordstrom Rack all the time. I don’t know if I would pay full price but it really is worth it if you make more than minimum wage!
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand, I feel like the colors are rich and long lasting, I lile their reds and blues and also have some with sparkles/shimmer and I love them! I get compliments everywhere
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Love this brand! You can usually find it at TJ Maxx for cheap and it’s just as good as OPI in my opinion. Really pretty colors and staying power is good.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
These are nice polishes but not worth the money. They don’t last longer than cheaper brands, at least not for me.
Patricia D.
Manteca, CA
Love love this polish! It’s the best I’ve ever used.
Stays well over a week. No chipping at all
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
This polish has the most vibrant colors and lasts longer than any other brand that I've tried
Alanis R.
I love these colors! The red is great for the Christmas season and the darker, more burgundy color was great for the fall. It's a really rush nail polish, but not thick. It's really easy to apply and I'd definitely buy it again.