BY BUTTER LONDON

Plush Rush Lipstick - Experience fuller and more voluptuous lips with a stroke of captivating colour. Butter London's creamy, long wearing formula instantly accentuates lip curves and provides essential moisture. In irresistible shades specially formulated with a Phyto-Endorphin Complex to give you a blissful rush of happy, you'll crave the indulgence.Benefits:Bold colorMoisturizingCreamy/cushiony feelPlumping complex moisturizes lips and makes them firmer, smoother, and better definedPhyto-Endorphin Complex for mood boosting - Plush Rush Lipstick see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Kymmie B.
Kymmie B.
I have this lipstick in "!!!" and it's one of my favorites! It offers some plumping while not being overly tingly, and the color is gorgeous. The formula glides on, doesn't bleed if I forget to wear a lip liner, and left my lips moisturized for hours! Packaging perk - the case is magnetic, so the lid just snaps into place!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE this lipstick. I have four different colors of it. The brown is the most perfect wearable fall brown. The scent is awesome, and it really does plump lips a little bit! Only reason I'm giving it four instead of five stars, is because it's not super long lasting like it boasts. But still would recommend!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Hebron, KY
Amazing product it stays on for a very long time. Yes it's great vaule,little bit pricey. Amazon packaging it's so cute. It meet my expectin son this product. I would recommend this product to everyone whose lives lip stick. I hope you try this product and having amazing product with this.
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of my favorites lipstick for the winter they have a minty feel on the lips a slight not much and they keep your lips moisturize and kissable the pigment on this lipstick is amazing. I would recommend this to everybody
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Bristol, TN
I LOVE this lipstick! Not only is the color gorgeous and super long lasting, the smell and taste is amazing! It's so smooth and rich, and buttery! It definitely lives up to its name :) I would recommend this to every lady!
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
I am normally a liquid lipstick person but this is so amazing! I have the color buzzed and it is perfect for fall! It's super smooth and not drying at all. Stays on and smells great!
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Great lipstick! It is creamy and it stays on. I really like the color and the packaging is beautiful, love the magnetic lid.
alexis n.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
This stays on so well throughout the day. And easy to apply correctly. I wish it was a lifetime supply
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Oceana, WV
Love the color, but it doesn't stay on as long as i would like. Still a great lipstick though!
Sara S.
Sara S.
So creamy and easily to apply to lips stays on pretty well. And gorgeous colors
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
How is the quality of these lipsticks for the money? What about the pigmentation and shade range?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Tallahassee, FL
I saw this product on a morning show and they raved about how it gives your lips a little extra plump. Is this true? Do you notice your lips looking fuller?