BY BUTTER LONDON

Plush Rush Lipstick - Experience fuller and more voluptuous lips with a stroke of captivating colour. Butter London's creamy, long wearing formula instantly accentuates lip curves and provides essential moisture. In irresistible shades specially formulated with a Phyto-Endorphin Complex to give you a blissful rush of happy, you'll crave the indulgence.Benefits:Bold colorMoisturizingCreamy/cushiony feelPlumping complex moisturizes lips and makes them firmer, smoother, and better definedPhyto-Endorphin Complex for mood boosting - Plush Rush Lipstick see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Aislynn C.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Provocative (opaque, deep wine cr?me)
I love, love, LOVE this lipstick so much!! It's such a beautiful color that gives your outfit a beautiful statement especially if your outfit has those beautiful fall colors. The lipsticks takes a while to come off and even then when its coming off it looks like you're wearing a lip stain. It also smells like essential oils, I could be wrong but that's what I smell. lol But I definitely recommend this lipstick especially this shade because it's perfect for fall and winter.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Buzzed (opaque, warm cocoa cr?me)
I was a little afraid of the shade after I bought it, it swatched way lighter on my hand than my lips. Once I got past the initial shock, this became one of my go-to fall colors. It smells nice, feels great on my lips and stands up o eating pretty well. I think it's supposed to have some mood boosting goodies in it, but besides feeling pretty, I can't say I noticed anything.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally had a chance to try this Butter London voluptuous long wearing lip colour in the shade Buzzed and like it. Lipstick formula is drier but still moisturizing enough to not be uncomfortable. Lasts all day even after eating a stain was left that stayed on without looking like crap. This red almost terra cotta rust color is really pigmented and works well with other products like lip gloss or lip pencil. Lipstick didn't bleed or feather but if I accidentally got it my hand or clothing it stains. I still like this lipstick and will try other colors. I recommend it if you prefer dry lipstick formulas like a Kat Von D studded kiss lipsticks that are more matte even if not advertised that way.
Steph L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I feel about this lipstick. I got it during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale so I got it at half off which was a steal. I bought the color free, which looks lighter and more orangey in person. I'm not too crazy about the color, I'm wondering if I'll like it more in another color. It feels cooling when you apply it, which doesn't bother me really because it doesn't last long. But my problem was the product did not last long on my lips at all. The packaging it came in was so cute though and the lipstick packaging itself I like because it has a magnet close.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this five stars because I love how my lips feel during and after use! They have a great selection of colors but the way it feels on is amazing. Usually if the lipstick is not matte my lips feel slippery, but not when I wear this lipstick! I usually go between Chapstick and lipstick because my lips get chapped, but this lipstick feels like it's two in one. I was able to purchase this on sale during Ulta's 21 days of beauty, but I would definitely pay full price next time around!
Abby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a lot of lipsticks, and Butter London's are by far my favorite. The color is really pigmented and goes on so smooth. The Plush Rush ones have a subtle minty flavor which is nice. I got Fab and Lucky at Ulta. Would highly recommend these for lipstick lovers who want bold color without constantly reapplying! The only thing I'd critique is that the colors look fairly different in real life than online, so I'd recommend going to the store vs. ordering online!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rebellious (opaque, fuchsia pink cr?me), Impulsive (opaque, red cr?me), Elated (opaque, deep peachy cr?me)
I am OBSESSED with the packaging and the formula. The magnetic, heavy, square tube is so gorgeous! The little box they come in is also beautiful!! I love how smooth the lipstick is even tho it's matte, it's not dry. I dont know why I haven't heard more about this!!
erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the color "Lucky" and I love it. It is a beautiful Terra cotta nude. It smells very fresh and fruity and glides on easily. It has a nice satin finish and is very hydrating. It doesn't last all day, but that is the best part. When you put it on it has a slightly cooling tingly feel. Not tingly like plumping, but refreshing. I would definitely recommend this and want more colors!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Review of impulsive- OK, this lipstick does not come off easily. It's quite possibly the most stubborn lipstick I have ever encountered, liquid lipstick aside. This can either be a very good thing, or a very bad thing depending on how you apply your lipstick. I have to be very careful when I put this on.
Isabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick! I got it in "provocative" and I love it just as much as the gloss I got! I bought it on sale at Ulta for on $10. It's my first time trying "Butter" but I would definitely recommend!
Jamie Rose S.
How is the quality of these lipsticks for the money? What about the pigmentation and shade range?
Ashley P.
Tallahassee, FL
I saw this product on a morning show and they raved about how it gives your lips a little extra plump. Is this true? Do you notice your lips looking fuller?