BY BUTTER LONDON

Plush Rush Lip Gloss - Experience a rush of lip decadence with Butter London's ultra-shiny, pout-perfecting lip gloss. Delivering a plush cushion feel, this luxurious gloss delivers smoother, fuller and more voluptuous lips. Uniquely crafted with a Phyto-Endorphin Complex to brighten your day. Choose your happy from a range of effervescent shades.Benefits:Brilliant shineCushiony feelPlumping Complex improves lip texture with a visible impact on lip shapeAlso provides an anti-aging/anti-sagging effectPhyto-Endorphin Complex for mood boosting - Plush Rush Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fireworks (shimmering golden pink)
Yes, this is one of my favorites. I received a mini in the Butter London Crown Jewel Kit. It has a slight minty tingle to plump up your lips. It smells like orange or citrus, but taste like nothing. It really makes your lips look stunning. It has a flat doe-foot applicator. I'll be purchasing a few full size colors.
Danielle N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Birthday Suit (perfect nude)
Perfect nude is the perfect name for this shade . I’m a light skin woman with olive undertones and this is Hans down one of my favorite lip glosses it gives a little pit of color the best amount is shine I’m obsessed I actually scrap these clean and keep rebuying cause I use them so often
Annette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I usually go for darker colors, but took a chance. This color does not look good on me. Definitely for ligher skin tones. I love the tingly feel of the gloos on my lips. I may pair with another lipstick. Butter London Plush Rush Lip Gloss
courtney w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dance Party (shimmering coral)
Usually I hate lip glosses because they're sticky and make a mess, but this one I am in love with. It makes your lips slightly tingle but isn't painful, and I'd definitely buy more colors. The coral is a little too orange for me, but the formula feels so nice and I like it.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the nude shade Fireworks from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty sale. It is sheer, not sticky but has a firmer texture that is borderline. I like the minty cooling sensation that does not burn my lips. The high shine and light gives my lips a plumper look which I like. I wear this lip gloss over liquid lipsticks. If you like Buxom lip glosses you will like this formula.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked these up the other day and I'm really liking them. The formula is THICK but really plumping. if you're not comfortable with a thick product on your lips I suggest that bareminerals marvelous moxie for a plumping gloss. Has quite the minty 'sting' as well
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss and I typically don't like glossy lips. The nude color is great for days I want to have a more natural look. The tingling sensation is something to get used to but not overwhelming
Isabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this lip gloss in "flirt" and I LOVE it. The color is amazing and it feels great on my lips! It stays shiny as long as it is on and it tastes great! I got it today from Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is sooo pretty!! Goes on like budda!! Lol. It's a very pretty red and was very surprised by it when I tried it on. Basic packageing! Not clumpy and would look good on any skin types.
Cecilia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: First Kiss (pearly ballet pink)
I usually go for darker colors and never a gloss but this isn't too bad. The formula is a thick one which I'm not too keen on and it is sticky but it gives a beautiful shine.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Does anyone love this stuff as much as I do!?!  The only issue I have is the limited color selection. Any thoughts? I think it would look great in some daytime friendly shades that aren't so pink. I love the nutmeg color…