12 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

Plush Rush Lip Gloss - Experience a rush of lip decadence with Butter London's ultra-shiny, pout-perfecting lip gloss. Delivering a plush cushion feel, this luxurious gloss delivers smoother, fuller and more voluptuous lips. Uniquely crafted with a Phyto-Endorphin Complex to brighten your day. Choose your happy from a range of effervescent shades.Benefits:Brilliant shineCushiony feelPlumping Complex improves lip texture with a visible impact on lip shapeAlso provides an anti-aging/anti-sagging effectPhyto-Endorphin Complex for mood boosting - Plush Rush Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I got this in Flirt as a free sample from Ulta. I almost didn't use it because I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses, but a friend got it too and told me how much she loved it. I am so glad I did. The minty, tingling feeling is not unpleasant and it plumps my lips just slightly. The formula is thick but doesn't feel overly sticky and the color actually has really good staying power though not so much the gloss but that's good for me because shine isn't my favorite look.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I adore this lip gloss! It is super shiny, and plumps the lips ever so slightly with a nice tingly feeling (not overwhelming like some plumping formulas). Mine is in the shade Double Dare, which looks bright purple in the tube, but it a comparatively subtle brightening magenta shade on the lips. Absolutely gorgeous and feels so luxurious on the lips! I will be repurchasing in more than one shade.
Annette M.
Annette M.
I love this brand! I usually go for darker colors, but took a chance. This color does not look good on me. Definitely for ligher skin tones. I love the tingly feel of the gloos on my lips. I may pair with another lipstick. Butter London Plush Rush Lip Gloss
courtney w.
courtney w.
Review for: Dance Party (shimmering coral)
Usually I hate lip glosses because they're sticky and make a mess, but this one I am in love with. It makes your lips slightly tingle but isn't painful, and I'd definitely buy more colors. The coral is a little too orange for me, but the formula feels so nice and I like it.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought the nude shade Fireworks from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty sale. It is sheer, not sticky but has a firmer texture that is borderline. I like the minty cooling sensation that does not burn my lips. The high shine and light gives my lips a plumper look which I like. I wear this lip gloss over liquid lipsticks. If you like Buxom lip glosses you will like this formula.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Picked these up the other day and I'm really liking them. The formula is THICK but really plumping. if you're not comfortable with a thick product on your lips I suggest that bareminerals marvelous moxie for a plumping gloss. Has quite the minty 'sting' as well
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this gloss and I typically don't like glossy lips. The nude color is great for days I want to have a more natural look. The tingling sensation is something to get used to but not overwhelming
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This is sooo pretty!! Goes on like budda!! Lol. It's a very pretty red and was very surprised by it when I tried it on. Basic packageing! Not clumpy and would look good on any skin types.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
I got this lip gloss in "flirt" and I LOVE it. The color is amazing and it feels great on my lips! It stays shiny as long as it is on and it tastes great! I got it today from Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Review for: First Kiss (pearly ballet pink)
I usually go for darker colors and never a gloss but this isn't too bad. The formula is a thick one which I'm not too keen on and it is sticky but it gives a beautiful shine.