butter LONDON Patent-Gel Top & Tails, 1 ea

by Butter London

Winner of the 2014 Editor s Pick from TotalBeauty.com Awards Patent-Gel Top and; Tails is a revolutionary duo that puts patent-leather shine at your fingertips, without harsh chemicals or UV lamps. The high-shine, cushiony finish protects your nails from nicks and chips, and locks in your colour for a long-lasting manicure. Set Includes: Patent-Gel Flawless Basecoat Patent-Gel Flawless Topcoat Features and Benefits:

How does this compare to in-salon gel quality and duration? Thinking of making the purchase but I want polish that will last longer than a week. Thanks in advance.
    How long does your polish last with h base coat compared to without?
    Start your review of butter LONDON Patent-Gel Top & Tails, 1 ea!
    Linda B.
    Bethpage, NY
    I love this base and top coat duo!!! Really helps my manicure last 5+ days without chipping which is saying a lot since I am very hard on my nails and hands. Made my nails really look like I had a gel manicure without harsh chemicals and much easier to remove. I bought this set during a 30% off sale on Butter London's website so the price was great. Highly recommend!
    Christine L.
    Beltsville, MD
    It was a great gift set and I finally understood why everyone raves about butter. Unfortunately, after about 6 months the base coal became unusually goopy. I tried using a nail polish thinner to absolutely no avail. Only buy it if you go through polish quickly.
    Regina F.
    Santa clarita, Ca
    Butter Gel top and base polish provides 5 days of fabulous color stay! Only challenge I find with the this product is the applicator, it's awkward to use.
    Michelle P.
    I'm one of those girls who REALLY takes care of her nails. Because of this, I REFUSE to get UV gel nails/Shellack at the salon. Last time I did that, my nails became brittle and stained. So now, I take this set to the salon, and just get a regular manicure. The combination of this set makes my nails look just the way gel nails look, and they last just as long. THe upside of this is that I save about $30 on mani-pedis each salon visit, and I don 't have to be afraid that my nails will become weak from using this product.
    Chelsea F.
    First time every trying a gel product was with this polish. The polish lasted on my nails for such a long time and did not require any special remover to get it off.
    Lauren P.
    I definitely liked this product and had no issues with it, I'm just not big on doing my nails though myself
    Amy W.
    Spanaway, WA
    My favorite of all time!! This top and bottom coat polishes are the BEST!! They’re easy to use, dry quickly and last a long time!! I work with my hands and I get almost two weeks chip free!! I 💯 recommend to everyone I talk to about nail polish!! Love!!
    Nikki B.
    Quincy, MA
    Love these products! They last for such a long time and the color is thick and they have so much variety!