MakeupEyeEyeshadowButter London
+ Pantone(TM) Color Of The Year 2018 Set - No Color

Butter London + Pantone(TM) Color Of The Year 2018 Set - No Color

by Butter London

What it is: A limited-edition collaboration between butter LONDON and Pantone, the Global Color Authority, to introduce the Color of the Year 2018.What it does: Meet Ultra Violet, a provocative purple that speaks volumes and takes you to a place where imagination runs wild. butter LONDON brings you an extraordinary collection packed with sophisticated colors and dreamy textures inspired by Ultra Violet's magical thinking. Set includes:- Trend Lacquer (0.2 oz.)- Plush Rush Lip Gloss (0.2 oz.)- Glazen Eye Gloss (0.19 oz.)- Glazen Lustrous Liner (0.11 oz.) Style Name: Butter London + Pantone Color Of The Year 2018 Set (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5567675. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butter London + Pantone(TM) Color Of The Year 2018 Set - No Color!
Ashley C.
Courtland, CA
I love how butter london comes out with a Pantone collection every year! I bought this years just alone for the eye glaze and omg! The color packs so much color & punch. The whole bag has beautiful purple shades, I love to use the lip products to mix with other lip colors to give them a subtle color change. I love this collection, can’t wait for next years already!
Riley S.
This gift set is great, but the eyeliner was a severe disappointment :( the eye gloss worked really well (its a really nice, sparkly purple), the nail polish can be worn for at least a week without chipping, and the lip gloss, although a dark color, is really nice. The eyeliner was An issue for me because it looks black and almost "peels" off immediately. Very Odd. I bought this product at Kohl's. Butter London + Pantone(TM) Color Of The Year 2018 Set - No Color
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is something else on my wish list. Obviously I love the color. I would also like to try a product by Butter London, I've seen some really amazing products and would love to try.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville, VA
I highly recommend this set. I bought it a few months ago and now I am thinking of buying another because this is limited edition. The eyeliner is the best ai have ever used and the polish and lipgloss is gorgeous. You really can’tngo wrong with this!
Farah N.
ben arous
je décide d'utilisé ce trousse car son couleur et très fine merci de me répondre j'attend votre réponse :D grande réspectation

Looking for your answer?