BeautyEyeEyeshadowButter London
Palm Paradise Shadow Clutch Wardrobe Duo

butter LONDON Palm Paradise Shadow Clutch Wardrobe Duo

by Butter London

Butter London's primer-infused, oil absorbing shadows deliver all day, crease-free wear. Style them individually or layer them together, they offer seamless blendability in a range of vivid, decadent shades for intense color payoff meant to take your look to the next level. The wardrobe duos offer limitless color options-they can be worn alone or for greater versatility, mixed with your 6-shade shadow clutch palette to add a pop of color. Customize your personal style in 3 simple steps. Step 1: pick your 6-shade shadow clutch, step 2: select your favorite wardrobe duos, step 3: slide pans and mix and match.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of butter LONDON Palm Paradise Shadow Clutch Wardrobe Duo!
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Tourmaline/Agate
I found these at my local T.J. Maxx and I AM IN LOVE! These are two STUNNING colors that I typically use as lid shades. REALLY easy to blend and the consistency is just like butter. I HIGHLY recommend picking these up whenever you have the chance!
Mary A.
Review for: Fool's Gold/Emerald, Other
These shadows are a great find. They are very pigmented and creamy and the selection of shadows and shades is so beautiful. A dark shade for lining and outer v and a shimmery one for the inner corner. The package is cute and similar to single shadows but with two shades. I highly recommend it. It made me like the brand butter london.

Looking for your answer?