MakeupEyeEyeshadowButter London
Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette

Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette

by Butter London

Turn heads in this limited edition Butter London Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette. This travel-friendly, powerhouse 4-Piece Mini Eyeshadow Palette has everything you need for a striking day or night look with a touch of British glamour.

Kensington (a sophisticated matte nude peach); Notting Hill (a gilded metallic gold); Piccadilly (a chic metallic bronze); Hyde Park (a majestic deep iridescent green); Hyde Park, Piccadilly, Knotting Hill: Mica, Tin Oxide (Shade Hyde Park), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Shade Hyde Park), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Kensington: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette!
Marlayna G.
Duenweg , MO
Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marlayna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
After buying an expensive MAC palette that misleadingly looked like these colors ( but arrived in all brown tones ) I bought this. I LOVE IT. My first Butter London palette and I'm shocked at how great it is. I honestly have had complements every single day I've used this. Can't say enough good about it. Buttery smooth, no fallout at all and loads of stay in place pigment.
Erica W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
@butterlondon #LittleLondoner #palette $15 @ultabeauty 🌞🌤⛅🌥☁️ I love mini palettes. I don't like if too many shades in a large palette are similar. I don't like dealing with storing, cleaning, or maneuvering a large palette. The shades in this are perfect together. They're not exactly what I thought they'd be but they're very pretty. I do wish the blue was brighter, the gold lighter, and the matte darker. But the shades do feel London-y. The colors can pull cool or warm depending on the lighting. They do kick up but I didn't get fall out. Blended nicely. Very happy for the price (plus my 20% off). . . . . . #makeup #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #beauty #beautyaddict #beautyjunkie #instamakeup #makeupobsessed #makeuplover #cosmetics #ilovemakeup #butterlondon #ulta #ultabeauty #swatches #motd
Kelsey B.
Lake Helen, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Colors are nice but eyeshadows are not very pigmented and you have to use a lot to get some color or dimension.
Marielle T.
Lexington, MA
The formula is nice but the pigments are a little muted looking so I was underwhelmed. I do prefer a bolder look, but I can see people liking this for more natural or wrok appropriate looks.
Barbara T.
Draper, UT
Beautiful palette. Perfect colors for fall, love the warm tones. Great quality easy to use.
member-b33221
Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by member-b33221
Colores prácticos [email protected] ser usados para diario empaque algo moderno y la pigmentación es algo suave
Alexis W.
Rogersville, TN
Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alexis W.
Pretty easy to work with and blend. I got mine in a boxycharm and I adore it. The picture will be of the one I have and I do recommend it. It’s a very beautiful pallet and reminds me of spring which is very fitting.
Paty G.
Washington, DC
Butter London Online Only Little Londoner Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Paty G.
it is very sober, good quality and finished. the packaging is beautiful it looks like a book. It costs $ 45, the truth seems to me a basic palette ideal for traveling but beautiful.

Looking for your answer?