MakeupEyeMascaraButter London
Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara

Butter London Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara

by Butter London

Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara - Towering, panoramic lashes are all yours with Butter London's Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara. Take your lashes to unparalleled heights with extreme length and dramatic volume. The sweeping curved brush contours each lash for dynamic dimension, while the jet black formula adds intense depth. Your lashes have never seen these views.Benefits:Lengthens, volumizes, and curlsNylon fibers spiral around the curved wand to fan out lashes for an elongated and panoramic effectCurved Brush easily coats every lash for full volumeSpecial binding agents hold curl for a lasting effectBold black colour for dramatic lashesKey Claims:20% more length in just two coats186% more curl in just two coats880% more volume in just two coats90% of women felt this mascara made their lashes look significantly longer - Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara

How does one acquire such a marvelous sample?
How do I receive this product ?
Start your review of Butter London Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara!
Product Highlights
This was on sale at ulta for $12 regular price $20 so I had to try it. I was starting to buy my regular better than sex but, decided to try this instead. I absolutely love this mascara. It works better than the too faced one and lengthens while adding volume!in reviews
Kat J.
2,168 reviews
Butter London Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Kat J.
Butter London Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Kat J.
I am all about a good quality mascara that doesn’t break the bank, so I was thrilled when I first tried a deluxe sample of this Butter London Oh My How High Lengthening Mascara... While the main claim is lengthening, I found that this mascara gave my thin lashes tons of gorgeous volume!! My natural lashes are already pretty long, so I usually look for more volumizing formulas to begin with,... But I went out on a whim to try this mascara and I was pleasantly surprised with the overall results! Just one coat took my lashes to unparalleled heights with beautiful length and dramatic full volume... Not to mention, the curved brush also helped my lashes stay curled all day too! I love a thick curved brush because it makes it so easy to get every single lash without having to put on 3 separate coats of mascara. All that being said,... as much as I loved my experience with this mascara, when I looked up the full size I was slightly disappointed. Not only is it difficult to find (because not very many retailers carry it), but the price is $20 (USD). I think that’s just a tad expensive for what I would consider a drug store brand, but that’s just me. Still much more affordable compared to some other brands! If I could easily find this mascara in my normal day to day shopping, I would consider grabbing a tube for my makeup vanity!
Beth L.
Carthage, TN
Butter London Oh My, How High! Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Butter London’s mascaras are my all time favorite! This one is for lengthening your lashes and they do just that! Without have fallout or smudging! Definitely recommend
Jessica E.
Jacksonville, FL
Much better than I expected! I did not think I was going to like this mascara but boy was I wrong! Gives your lashes length and curl, and it stays on like nobody’s business. Great value for the price. Definitely recommend it.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Dream brush, lengthens amazingly! I wasn't expecting much but was wowed! I love this mascara. Packaging is blah, you can get it at ulta.
Libertad D.
Chula Vista, CA
I Love their mascara, it’s gives my eyelashes the length without making them clumpy. It doesn’t flake at all or gives me dark circles free removing.
Ashley C.
Courtland, CA
Out of all 3 butter London mascaras this is my favorite one! Not sure why everyone says there formula clumps cause mine never has and I’ve purchased this more than once (maybe bad batches or old?) This oil free, soy free, gluten free mascara is fabulous! Gives me amazing curl, volume and I don’t have to curl my lashes to get the desired curl I want. The wand is that perfect curled wand to help pull your lashes up and out! During 21 days of beauty it’s only $12 and I highly recommend picking it up and trying it! I even like to layer this on top of roller lash by benefit for that perfect lash day!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I received this mascara from a beauty subscription box... WORST MASCARA I HAVE EVER TRIED. SERIOUSLY. the worst. I've tried sooo many over the years, from both my purchases and from subscription boxes/GWP and none have clumped up as much as this one! it was just a clumpy mess. spider lashes anyone?!?!
Dana R.
Munster, IN
I love this product the only thing is it kind of comes out gooey. I personally received this a gift, however since the formula is so thick it actually lasts a very long times and it doesn’t clump either.
alex K.
Erie, PA
Very hard to put on. Very clumpy and have to use it slowly and brush through lashes after. Hard to apply unless you have the time to spend to fix it. Really makes your lashes long and stays on throughout the day!
Mikayla D.
I tried this mascara out from a free sample kit I got from Ulta and I loved it! It lengthened my lashes really well and didn't clump! It also curled and lengthened my lashes! The brush is curved and I felt like it was easy to use. It lasted well throughout the day and didn't flake at all! Overall, this was a nice find and I hope to get the full size!