BY BUTTER LONDON

Get the perfect nude pout with our plush rush lip liner in sensual nude and plush rush lip gloss in birthday suit. Everything will be coming up roses with a rosy pink lacquer in our award-winning patent shine 10x nail lacquer formula. Set includes: sensual nude plush rush lip liner-a soft nude lip liner. Birthday suit plush rush lip gloss-a perfect nude plumping lip gloss. Coming up roses patent shine 10x nail lacquer-a rosy pink crème nail lacquer. see more...

Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
I love this brand! The colors are always beautiful and for most colors I can usually get away with one coat of polish. I wish it was a little cheaper, however. $14 for nail polish is pretty steep, but you get what you pay for.
Gina R.
Batavia, NY
Butter London has a great variety of shades of polishes to choose from, along with lot's of glitters to layer over another polish to get a beautiful effect! I love how smooth the polish goes on and they wear wonderfully!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
This nail polish is amazing. It's so pigmented and one to two coats gives an opaque finish. The bottles are adorable and there's a good amount of product in each polish. They are a bit spendy for a nail polish that I would compare in quality to OPI but I do love them nonetheless.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
I like butter! They have a lot of different colors and the quality of the nail polish is okay, but it's really not worth the price... it's not different from drugstore brands. I would save money and find a drugstore alternative in this case.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I love the options of colors on their polish. I tried for the first time thanks to boxycharm. I was using drug store brands before and they don't even come close in comparing on quality. Will be buying more of their polishes in the future.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am in love with Butter Londons line of polish!! The bottles are so cute and the colors are amazing and and even on lazy days one quick coat can give amazing coverage. I don't get as much chipping or fading with these polishes as I do many others either!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
This is quality nail polish! I have it in the piece of cake color, which a very light pink. It's so pretty and the perfect summer color. It goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly. I'm rough on my nails, so it did chip like non gel or powder/dip polish.
Jessica E.
There is only great things you can say about this brand of polish, it goes on beautiful, it goes on smooth, it stays on the nail for a long time without chipping!
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I have received butter London nail polishes in my boxy charm and I have to admit I'm in love with them! They're are so creamy and easy to use. They come in beautiful shades and when you apply them they leave a beautiful finish. I'm very pleased.
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
Review for: Other more...
I first ever received this nail polish in a boxycharm in a deep berry color. This color will last on your nails for SO long! I’ve seen them in Marshall’s for around $5 but the color selection of course is hit or miss. Kohl’s also cares it for around $12 I think? Really good quality and formula.