BY BUTTER LONDON

Half Size .2 ozKnees UpA smashing metallic-red nail lacquer perfect for getting smashed in.Color is our obsession and our lacquer collection is the heartbeat of butter LONDON. Known for high-fashion color and intense pigments, butter LONDON's... see more...

Haley E.
Doylestown, PA
This nail polish is perfect for Christmas!! It is a beautiful color red and lasts longer than other nail polish that I own. It also doesn’t destroy my nails with just one use. I love all of butter London’s products and I highly recommend this product for all who love to paint their nails
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
Having FUN playing with my makeup and writing reviews - made a royal mess with the nail polish but was only applying it for this review as my other hand has a different polish on it so was not too terribly careful LOL.  In any case you can see the color here is AWESOME!!  Just beautiful!  And it applies easily enough.  It's a thin formulation which I like as it does apply easier that way and it takes the normal amount to dry so it's all good.  Classic would be how I describe this kinda color - it's real slick!  I would think this would be good for both professional and party!  Love the packaging!  5 STARS!
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love! Love! Love!! Butter London is one of my favorite nail polish brands. Love the bottle designs and this color was my go to holiday color. Very little fading or chipping for two weeks and the color is so rich!!
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
This was great. It actually was good with two coats and lasted longer than expected. I'm in water all the time, and this made it to day four. I even skipped the topcoat. Very please and will use again!
VE-0768085 Luciana R.
Este esmalte es perfecto para quienes quieren verse divinas en esa epoca del año. Su textura es perfexta y se seca casi inmediatamente. El look que logras utilizando este esmalte no se consigue con otro. Es perfecto y 100% recomendado!!
Shantell M.
Lynn
As much as l loved this color, my nail polish didnt last very long , although it gave a very nice finish. I would definitely try again just in a different color.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I bought this because I've heard great things about butter london. They're 5 free is what really pulled me in though. I'm a sucker for bright red polish and keeping them painted keeps me from wanting to chew then off. Anyways this Polish lasts threw cleaning, cooking, washing dishes and planting my flowers. I absolutely love it!
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
I like Butter London but honestly there's nothing that makes them any better than a cheaper polish . I have some drugstore polish that works better . So if I wouldn't have gotten most of my collection from beauty boxes I really don't think I'd search for them .
Divya B.
This nail polish is so nice. It is very pigmented and stays on long. I like the fact that it only requires two coats to get that nice dark color. The brush doesn't leave streaks in the polish, so it has a flawless finish. I would recommend this to nail polish lovers.
Breklyn T.
I really love this vibrant color but when I use it at home, it always looks streaky. When I have my salon use it, it looks wonderful. I definitely recommend, especially if you like vibrant reds! Just have a salon apply it! :)