Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Waterville, MN

Is the Butter brand any better than O.P.I or China Glaze? Is it really worth the extra money?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
April 2, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
In my opinion, definitely better and worth the money. OPI chips on me within 2 days (glitters 1); whereas butter LONDON last me 5-7 (glitters about 3). Their base and topcoat definitely add to wear time of their polishes (and others) - so worth the money. When it comes to glitter polishes, maybe not for the price; but for cremes and chromes you plan to wear; it's worth it. Add bonus: they're 3-free and better for your nail health.
rebecca t.
rebecca t.
Nov. 12, 2013, 12:47 p.m.
I think they all work about the same. Some colors in every brand are very sheer and need several coats so i honestly believe it all works in similar ways.
Cory B.
Cory B.
April 21, 2013, 2:07 a.m.
If it is better, it isn't by much. I bought 'Wallis' because it was unique and I hadn't seen it before. I'd only recommend Butter London if you are dying for one of their shades that no one else has. The quality is good, but not quite worth the price.

Join Now