Add a Photo

By BUTTER LONDON
#40 in Nail Polish

The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.

• Features and Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
  • Quick-drying
  • High gloss
  • Chip resistant
  • Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E

8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas

Photos (85)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Las Vegas, NV

There are some fantastic colors in this line, and some so-so ones. My favorite one is discontinued I believe, but it's the perfect shade of pale grey/almost white! It's call Billy No Mates, and it's awesome. There are some other winners, too...I must like them, I have half a drawer full. :-P

Most have great application, and while expensive, they're quality nail polishes. I try to get them on sale, and you can often find them for super cheap at TJ Maxx or Marshalls! :)

Don't forget, you're not limited to nail polish with Butter London either. they have some really amazing cosmetics as well! Their liners are super soft and creamy, and their cream blushes are one of my faves!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I absolutely adore Butter London's nail foundation. I purchased a set with the base coat and top coat on Amazon after reading some stellar reviews, and this product has definitely lived up to its reputation! The nail foundation creates such a flawless canvas for your nail polish, and it even looks great on it's own if you have a job where you can only have natural/natural looking nails. Combined with the Butter London top coat, my nails last 6 days without chipping, whereas with other base coats my nails would generally start chipping after 3 or 4 days. It has a pretty steep price tag at about $15 a bottle, but it really is worth the investment!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Butter London has a great variety of really unique colors that are very opaque. The colors are beautiful and look great on all skin tones. I have several colors, have the top coat and the primer as well. The downside of the polish is that it chips fairly easily. I wish that it didn't chip as easily but it does stay on longer than many other brands. They are a pricier brand so it does depend on what you like to spend your money on but I would prefer to have a Butter London polish over other brands. I have Trout Pout, Yummy Mummy and Kip.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Beaverton, OR

I totally wanted to love this brand but I can't justify the price. I didn't notice anything spectacular or superior, its performance was just average (3-4 days without chipping). A major "no-go" for me was the fact that its WAY to difficult to remove with regular nail polish remover and they want you to buy their own product (another expensive purchase). Sorry Butter London - you look fancy but not work the $$$$.  *disclosure: I purchased this product, not a promo*
Tina V.
Tina V.
Minneapolis, MN

As a nail tech, I have to say this isn't a favorite of mine. The lids fall off and clients are always dropping the bottle due to the useless removable black lid cover. Which the salon wants to leave in the bottle because it "looks better on the rack"
Because of the "5 free" concept, this polish dries out and gets thick and goopy really fast. The colors don't go on smoothly, I end up tossing out half full bottles that are too thick all the time.
Melinda H.
Melinda H.

I absolutely love this finger polish,because its safe. Some polishes eat down into your nail,but not this one. On the pricier side at about $15 on Amazon. I did find it at T.J.Maxx for $6. If i had known what it was,i would have bought it all. Doesn,t stay on as well as lead based polishes, but that is fine with me. I,ll just do my nails again. It also comes off very easily, and completely. Your nails will not discolor from this one
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY

I really love Butter London Nail Lacquer in the color of Yummy Mummy. At first I thought $15 for a nail polish is crazy but after using a bottle and on to the second, I can say it is well worth the money. It stays on my nails and looks freshly polished longer than other polishes. The color goes with anything and the shine is unmatched without a top coat. This polish doesn't chip or peel. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL

I have the shade Yummy Mummy and while the color is beautiful and the formula applied nicely, it only lasted four days on my nails before chipping significantly. I was really disappointed because I had such high hopes for this popular brand and considering the price. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it as well as pictures of what it looked like on my nails.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
Waverly, OH

It is an ok polish for the price. I have the shades "Yummy Mummy" which is a medium beige shade and "Ruby Murray" that is a deep wine color. Both shades are beautiful and dry in a lovely shade.The formulas are thick and easy enough to apply. It takes several coats to make the polish opaque which I find odd in a polish in this price point. Both shades seem to chip or wear away quickly at the ends of my nails.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY

The color is perfect, especially as we move into the colder months. I feel like it pairs really well with a lot of other colors too. It's really pigmented which is always nice to find on lighter shades. I don't know that it totally lives up to its price tag though...I feel like the most important thing I look for in a polish is how long it lasts and this one definitely didn't stand out at all.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Medford , MA

Are these worth the money?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Laguna hills, Ca

Best store to buy these from?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

What are your favorite butter london nail polish colors? mine are slapper & trout pout! Also, do you think these polishes are worth the price?
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH

About how long does this brand of nail polish last for you?
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ

Why are these so sought after? I have never tired them but the price scares me. Are they better quality than others since they cost so much?

Join Now