Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection
The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.
- Features and Benefits:
- Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
- High gloss
- Chip resistant
- Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E
8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
Top Questions See all 307 Q&A
- "My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz." in 54 reviews
- "Because it is so thick, it does tend to chip towards the tip of the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat." in 51 reviews
- "If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry." in 18 reviews
- "It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable." in 16 reviews
- "Butter London ticks all the boxes for me: gorgeous color, long wear time and durability, plus their sweet polish names and glitters make the $15 price tag worth it for me. " in 12 reviews
Such a fun color that is so perfect for October! The color is so sparkly that it is almost too thick to put on the nail but I was able to get 2 coats on and it is a dark charcoal with tons of sparkles that it reminds me of hot asphalt ready to be poured. At a (much) higher price than like OPI I am very glad I actually like it!
*please excuse my awfully short nails!
It is very streaky and takes a couple of coats to get the pigmentation readable. Then it dries down with streaks again...I'd give it only 1 or 2 stars.
The other 2 shades have great colour payoff, are easy to apply and last for a while without staining my nails.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos