70 varieties available
Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection
4.27 / 5 based on 728 Reviews
The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.
- Features and Benefits:
- Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
- High gloss
- Chip resistant
- Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E
8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
Top Questions See all 308 Q&A
Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection
- "My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz." in 54 reviews
- "Because it is so thick, it does tend to chip towards the tip of the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat." in 51 reviews
- "If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry." in 18 reviews
- "It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable." in 16 reviews
- "Butter London ticks all the boxes for me: gorgeous color, long wear time and durability, plus their sweet polish names and glitters make the $15 price tag worth it for me. " in 12 reviews
Review for: Primrose Hill Picnic more...
I used to love this brand of nail Polish, but over the past several years their polish seems more sticky than usual. I've purchased a few that were downright unusable because they were so thick. Tried thinning them down a bit but they just applied bubbly and uneven. I just purchased a new polish last week and have yet to use it. I'm hoping I don't have the same problem with this one as I did the last two. Other than that the colors and packaging are very cute. It does chip easily so I would recommend a good chip resistant top coat.
These nail polishes are great I own several. They are pricey but can usually be purchased on sale at ulta for a decent price. I like that they have fewer harsh chemical than other polishes. The color range is lovely and the coverage has been good in my experience. My favorite shade is fairy lights, a light chrome pink that I haven't seen from other brands.
I love this nail polish! It comes in so many beautiful colors (with fun names too). It lasts about a week as a manicure and a month as a pedicure. What I really love is that this brand is carcinogen-free and contains no formaldehyde or toluene!
Review for: Other more...
Nice saturated color, and I love that all their formulas are 8-free. I’ve been eyeing this brand forever and finally took the plunge with the Minted color. It came out a bit darker than the bottle looked, but still pretty. Will definitely consider more colors from this brand in the future!
Review for: Tea with the Queen, Pink Ribbon, Other more...
I LOVE Butter London!! Their nail polishes are top notch! Most people go nuts over Essie & OPI, but this is my go to brand. The colors are rich and pigmented. I usually do two coats and the color turns out flawless. The nail polishes are usually only a few dollars at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Review for: Disco Nap (charcoal glitter) more...
This nail polish is opaque in two coats and lasts forever on my nails! I have been wearing it for six days (normally polish only lasts three for me) with only minor tip wear. It looks great layered over base colors like black or blue also. I can't wait to try other colors from this brand.
Review for: All Hail The Queen more...
Truly my favorite nail polish color ever. At first glance it looks like a nude but then you see that sparkle. The formula is also out of this world. I wash my hands alot and this lasted nearly a week for an at home nail painting. I think that's pretty great!
Review for: Tart With A Heart more...
I got this on sale but it still was expensive. I need to find the right color to put under this one. It was a pretty color and blue shift like glitter chunks and it’s got smaller gold flakes and i love the formula it dries down quickly.
Love this nail polish. It can be pricey but a little goes a long way. You MIGHT need two coats. It’s last about as long as a normal manicure with a good top coat. Plenty of colors to choose from too!
Q & A
Are these worth the money?
Best store to buy these from?
What are your favorite butter london nail polish colors? mine are slapper & trout pout! Also, do you think these polishes are worth the price?
About how long does this brand of nail polish last for you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos