BY BUTTER LONDON

The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.

• Features and Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
  • Quick-drying
  • High gloss
  • Chip resistant
  • Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E

8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas

• Is this a good brand do they have good colours?1 Answers
  • Is the Polish worth the price you pay 5 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on average for you ladies? With to...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
  • "My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz." in 54 reviews
  • "Because it is so thick, it does tend to chip towards the tip of the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat." in 51 reviews
  • "If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable." in 16 reviews
  • "Butter London ticks all the boxes for me: gorgeous color, long wear time and durability, plus their sweet polish names and glitters make the $15 price tag worth it for me. " in 12 reviews
Angeline E.
Review for: Other more...
Nice saturated color, and I love that all their formulas are 8-free. I’ve been eyeing this brand forever and finally took the plunge with the Minted color. It came out a bit darker than the bottle looked, but still pretty. Will definitely consider more colors from this brand in the future!
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
These nail polishes are great I own several. They are pricey but can usually be purchased on sale at ulta for a decent price. I like that they have fewer harsh chemical than other polishes. The color range is lovely and the coverage has been good in my experience. My favorite shade is fairy lights, a light chrome pink that I haven't seen from other brands.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Disco Nap (charcoal glitter) more...
Just got my first butter London nail order!!
Such a fun color that is so perfect for October! The color is so sparkly that it is almost too thick to put on the nail but I was able to get 2 coats on and it is a dark charcoal with tons of sparkles that it reminds me of hot asphalt ready to be poured. At a (much) higher price than like OPI I am very glad I actually like it!

*please excuse my awfully short nails!
Becky S.
Review for: Fairy Lights, Other more...
The 2 shades I own that I think are the best of the group are Indigo Waters (a rich navy blue) and City Scape (a matte, concrete gray). Fairy Lights was on the list to select and although the colour is super cool in the bottle it doesn't translate well on my nails.
It is very streaky and takes a couple of coats to get the pigmentation readable. Then it dries down with streaks again...I'd give it only 1 or 2 stars.
The other 2 shades have great colour payoff, are easy to apply and last for a while without staining my nails.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love this nail polish! It comes in so many beautiful colors (with fun names too). It lasts about a week as a manicure and a month as a pedicure. What I really love is that this brand is carcinogen-free and contains no formaldehyde or toluene!
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Very awesome nail polish!! It lasts all day and for a pretty long time in general without chipping! They have a ride range of colors to choose from a very good nail polish product!
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Disco Nap (charcoal glitter) more...
This nail polish is opaque in two coats and lasts forever on my nails! I have been wearing it for six days (normally polish only lasts three for me) with only minor tip wear. It looks great layered over base colors like black or blue also. I can't wait to try other colors from this brand.
anabel g.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Muggins, Sloane Ranger, Lady Much more...
Love Butter London! Love the vibrant colors as well. I love how long lasting it is and I believe it is cruelty free which is a great bonus to it. Price is up there but definitely worth it. Can also be found at Ulta and online!
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Tart With A Heart more...
I got this on sale but it still was expensive. I need to find the right color to put under this one. It was a pretty color and blue shift like glitter chunks and it’s got smaller gold flakes and i love the formula it dries down quickly.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love this nail polish! It’s a little pricey, but I got it in a boxycharm. It last longer than any other nail polish. It doesn’t chip as soon and the color selection is beautiful. My favorite brand of nail polish
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Are these worth the money?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Best store to buy these from?
Blanca C.
What are your favorite butter london nail polish colors? mine are slapper & trout pout! Also, do you think these polishes are worth the price?
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
About how long does this brand of nail polish last for you?
Michelle L.