BY BUTTER LONDON

The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.

• Features and Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
  • Quick-drying
  • High gloss
  • Chip resistant
  • Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E

8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas

• Is the Polish worth the price you pay 5 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on average for you ladies? With to...1 Answers
  • I have seen this nail polish a lot lately is it any good? Is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz." in 54 reviews
  • "Because it is so thick, it does tend to chip towards the tip of the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat." in 51 reviews
  • "If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable." in 16 reviews
  • "I don't like how it so expensive but a least it is long lasting then other nail polish but I rather but a top coat instead of buying a 15$ nail polish." in 12 reviews
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Disco Nap (charcoal glitter)
Just got my first butter London nail order!!
Such a fun color that is so perfect for October! The color is so sparkly that it is almost too thick to put on the nail but I was able to get 2 coats on and it is a dark charcoal with tons of sparkles that it reminds me of hot asphalt ready to be poured. At a (much) higher price than like OPI I am very glad I actually like it!

*please excuse my awfully short nails!
Rose L.
Review for: Pillar Box Red
These are such pigmented polishes! They go on smoothly and last a few days. The colors are just fun and the names are silly! I love these! I really like the packaging it's rectangle instead of the weird bulb shape so it just fits neater.
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great polish! I received it in my boxycharm box and I've already been on their website to pick out what I'm purchasing next. My only qualm: the brush is small and the formula (at least for the one I have) isn't all that. I typically take three swipes to cover my nail but with this it's more like four or five because the brush doesn't spread much. Also instead of taking 1 to 2 coats to be opaque, this is definitely a 2 to 3 coat polish. Not really something you'd expect from a $15 polish, since clean up is a breeze and I Adore their color collections, I will definitely be purchasing more of these! I have this in the color Ruby Murray
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a nail polish ADDICT and Butter satisfies my cravings every single time! It's like a dose of life to my fingernails. I change my polish at least 2 times a month, but admit there have been times that I haven't... which gave me the opportunity to test out the durability even more! I must say that I'm impressed. It's great for a two week look, holds up perfectly with topcoat, but even good for those extended times when you don't switch colors! I'm a "chipper"... always getting my hands dirty and moving around on the go. This lacquer has been my nails best friend for years now and I don't see that changing anytime soon!! Top 3 favorite nail polish brands of all time.
Tarrah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't a awful nail polish but it also wasn't the greatest either. It took 2 1/2 days to chip without a clear top coat and I've had cheaper nail polishes last longer. For the price I'm not super impressed. It did dry down to a beautiful color with a glossy finish that I really did like. I'm just glad I didn't waste almost $20 on a nail polish that latest two days and that I got it basically free in my boxycharm. I've received two in separate boxycharm sand they both lasted the same amount of time. One was a dark color and one was a lighter color. The actual formula wasn't bad applying it and the wand was nice. It wasn't to thick, goopy or too runny which was nice! I'm just not overly excited about it. You know!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty pricey for polish, around $15, but it's the one nail brand I feel comfortable paying extra for. My absolute favorite shade is Fairy Lights, a pretty rosy pink metallic. One coat has great coverage and applies smoothly without any streaks. The bottle design is a bit unusual, you have to remove the black cap then unscrew the top with the brush but it's not a deal-breaker for me. Using a clear gel base coat seems to prolong the finish a few extra days.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally got a free minute to my self, and decided to do my nails. Wow love that this is a fast drying nail polish. Smooth sheek and glossy. Love #ButterLondon it's my go to nail polish. #YummyMummy tasteful color it's a nude color and definitely recommend trying it out, it's a color I feel comfortable in for all occasions.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
It is an ok polish for the price. I have the shades "Yummy Mummy" which is a medium beige shade and "Ruby Murray" that is a deep wine color. Both shades are beautiful and dry in a lovely shade.The formulas are thick and easy enough to apply. It takes several coats to make the polish opaque which I find odd in a polish in this price point. Both shades seem to chip or wear away quickly at the ends of my nails.
Heath W.
Review for: Teddy Girl
This is a glorious chalky matte pink with a glossy shine. Classic bubblegum pink. It looks amazing with a subtle glitter polish over it or even a bold one. I use a gold OPI glitter over it for a little sparkle. As far as I know this is an organic polish but it smells like the others. I use it for pink summer nails and the bottle has lasted forever. Good kids color since it's organic.
A2Cosmetics
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is nice. I love the brush applicator, it's so small and precise. The polish is so pigmented and not streaky, I only used one coat. Unfortunately, it does chip pretty quickly. The day of application, it chipped and has been chipping since then. It's been 3 days and 7/10 nails have tiny chips. I'm curious to try other polishes by Butter London but for $15 each? That's kind high!
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Are these worth the money?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Best store to buy these from?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite butter london nail polish colors? mine are slapper & trout pout! Also, do you think these polishes are worth the price?
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
About how long does this brand of nail polish last for you?
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
Why are these so sought after? I have never tired them but the price scares me. Are they better quality than others since they cost so much?