Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection

by Butter London

The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.

• Features and Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
  • Quick-drying
  • High gloss
  • Chip resistant
  • Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E

8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas

Where can you find this product? I’d love to try it!
Do the glitters last as long as flat colors ?
Start your review of Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection!
Product Highlights
My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz.in reviews
...the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat.in reviews
If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry.in reviews
It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable.in reviews
...and durability, plus their sweet polish names and glitters make the $15 price tag worth it for me. in reviews
Marina P.
Toronto, ON
Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection uploaded by Marina P.
I have the shade Scuppered from Butter London. I find the formula to be really thick and gloopy so it takes forever to dry. The brush is also quite thin and the handle of the bottle is short and difficult to hold. The shade is a really unique brown with green sparkles in it - really nice for fall. I just wish the formula was better.
Saudia B.
Toronto , ON
I bought this in Toff - a work appropriate colour that's still fun! I used the Jin Son Power Base and this colour has lasted 5 days with only a minor chip! (amazing for me as usually my nail colour wears about 3 days before chipping terribly!) The brush is good - not too thin like some other polishes and 2 thin coats worked well. definitely a re-purchase!
sadeia S.
Brossard , QC
Review for: I'm On The List (rose gold, metallic)
My all time favorite, have all different colors in it for my all types of outfits realy like it , recommend it
Victoria R.
Review for: British Racing Green
British Racing Green is such a beautiful fall/winter colour. It matches one of my fave handbags. And the formula is really long-wearing as well.
Andrea Melissa S.
Toronto
I love this product because it is vegan. But the price for the quality I can't justify. Everytime I use this nail product it always chips which isn't something common with me.
Tatiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this nail polish! Colors are beautiful, formula is awesome, one of my favorites! I make sure to use a good base and top coat because I work with my hands every day and if I don't I tend to chip at the tips. Love the stuff though!!
Elizabeth H.
Horseheads, NY
I love this nail polish. It's very long wearing and doesn't chip on my nails. It is great coverage you don't need a lot of coats like other nail polishes. I would def recommend this to other people it's amazing!
Alyssa O.
Kansas City, MO
I have one Butter London polish and honestly I wasn't that impressed. I felt like it didn't offer very good coverage, I ended up having to use three coats. I don't like using three coats because I don't feel like it dries very well and doesn't look very good. I got a gold color and I just wasn't impressed. I didn't really like the formula and it didn't dry very fast at all. It chipped really easy as well. These are expensive so I expected a better product. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
These polishes are probably a little more form over function. The colors are super pretty, the bottle is nice and luxe, but the formula is just good. Not great. I generally only buy butter LONDON polishes on sale, or in their lovely holiday sets.
Ashley P.
I think Butter London nail polishes are a great cruelty-free alternative to other popular brands. However, they are quite pricey for a nail polish, so I would recommend searching for these at an off-brand retailer rather than buying them at full price! Aside from the price, I think these are excellent quality nail polishes and they come in quite a few unique colours! I especially love the duochrome-y shimmer/glittery shades like Knackered! I would definitely recommend these as a great line of cruelty-free nail polishes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...