57 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage.

• Features and Benefits:
  • Highly pigmented for one-stroke coverage
  • Quick-drying
  • High gloss
  • Chip resistant
  • Promotes strong, healthy nails - Contains Hydrolyzed Silk, Horsetail Extract, Vitamins B, C, and E

8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas

• Is the Polish worth the price you pay 5 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on average for you ladies? With topc...1 Answers
  • I have seen this nail polish a lot lately is it any good? Is the qu...2 Answers
Buy on Kohls
  • "My only problem is the price; $15 is a lot for a nail polish especially because it contains less product than most at only 0.4 oz." in 54 reviews
  • "Because it is so thick, it does tend to chip towards the tip of the nail after a couple of days, but I combat that by using a gel based top coat." in 51 reviews
  • "If you have problems with the base coats I've listed, butter LONDON's may be worth a shot to see if it works well with your nail chemistry." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a perfectly nice nail polish, there's a fun color selection (though not as extensive as many other brands), and the packaging is adorable." in 16 reviews
  • "I don't like how it so expensive but a least it is long lasting then other nail polish but I rather but a top coat instead of buying a 15$ nail polish." in 12 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore Butter London's nail foundation. I purchased a set with the base coat and top coat on Amazon after reading some stellar reviews, and this product has definitely lived up to its reputation! The nail foundation creates such a flawless canvas for your nail polish, and it even looks great on it's own if you have a job where you can only have natural/natural looking nails. Combined with the Butter London top coat, my nails last 6 days without chipping, whereas with other base coats my nails would generally start chipping after 3 or 4 days. It has a pretty steep price tag at about $15 a bottle, but it really is worth the investment!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Butter London has a great variety of really unique colors that are very opaque. The colors are beautiful and look great on all skin tones. I have several colors, have the top coat and the primer as well. The downside of the polish is that it chips fairly easily. I wish that it didn't chip as easily but it does stay on longer than many other brands. They are a pricier brand so it does depend on what you like to spend your money on but I would prefer to have a Butter London polish over other brands. I have Trout Pout, Yummy Mummy and Kip.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Minneapolis, MN
As a nail tech, I have to say this isn't a favorite of mine. The lids fall off and clients are always dropping the bottle due to the useless removable black lid cover. Which the salon wants to leave in the bottle because it "looks better on the rack"
Because of the "5 free" concept, this polish dries out and gets thick and goopy really fast. The colors don't go on smoothly, I end up tossing out half full bottles that are too thick all the time.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Butter London Nail Lacquer in the color of Yummy Mummy. At first I thought $15 for a nail polish is crazy but after using a bottle and on to the second, I can say it is well worth the money. It stays on my nails and looks freshly polished longer than other polishes. The color goes with anything and the shine is unmatched without a top coat. This polish doesn't chip or peel. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Yummy Mummy and while the color is beautiful and the formula applied nicely, it only lasted four days on my nails before chipping significantly. I was really disappointed because I had such high hopes for this popular brand and considering the price. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it as well as pictures of what it looked like on my nails.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
Waverly, OH
It is an ok polish for the price. I have the shades "Yummy Mummy" which is a medium beige shade and "Ruby Murray" that is a deep wine color. Both shades are beautiful and dry in a lovely shade.The formulas are thick and easy enough to apply. It takes several coats to make the polish opaque which I find odd in a polish in this price point. Both shades seem to chip or wear away quickly at the ends of my nails.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is perfect, especially as we move into the colder months. I feel like it pairs really well with a lot of other colors too. It's really pigmented which is always nice to find on lighter shades. I don't know that it totally lives up to its price tag though...I feel like the most important thing I look for in a polish is how long it lasts and this one definitely didn't stand out at all.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
Awesome polish! I received this nail polish in my boxycharm box and it is amazing. I used 2 coats and achieved a beautiful deep red color. I was obsessed with my nails when I used this polish! It's awesome quality. However, the price is just too high for me. I would never buy the polish myself, as I can't justify spending more than $5 on one nail polish since I change the color so often.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade Yummy Mummy. I really love the color! It's such a pretty grey-beige (greige) and is such an interesting neutral. I don't have anything like it in my collection. From what I understand these polishes are pricey (I received mine with my Boxycharm subscription) so buy them at a TJmaxx or something. The formula is good, but it gets sticky quickly.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I want to start by saying these are pricey. I thought at first that it was too much for a polish but I bought my first ones on sale and now I can not get enough of them. They blend really, wear really long and does not chip or peel like others do. They have a lot of great colors in the collection. Yummy mummy is my go to for a nude color with a little shimmer.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Are these worth the money?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Laguna hills, Ca
Best store to buy these from?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite butter london nail polish colors? mine are slapper & trout pout! Also, do you think these polishes are worth the price?
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
About how long does this brand of nail polish last for you?
latoya w.
latoya w.
Never heard of this brand is it any good ???