BY BUTTER LONDON

A must-have set with two formulas that extend the life of any manicure while delivering fortifying ingredients to nails. Instantly brighten the appearance of your nails with Nail 999™ Rescue System. Formulated with fortifying vitamins, proteins, and horsetail extract to promote nail strength and growth, this system offers instant relief to dry brittle nails and revitalizes nails damaged by gel manicures. The quick-drying formula instantly brightens nails while filling ridges to create a smooth canvas for color. This Set Contains: - 0.4 oz Base Coat - 0.4 oz Top Coat It is formulated Without: - Parabens Butter LONDON™ does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any of its nail product formulas. see more...

Judith M.
Judith M.
I did not love this product. The topcoat peals after a shower. I did let the product dry for 2 hours. I did use this more than twice. The application was nice. I would not recommend this product. There are better options.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Brookville, OH
The base coat in this is my new favorite. My nails were a wreck from a gel manicure and it helped the peeling and texture. The top coat is nice but would be better if it was quick drying.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I love this stuff. I have a bad habit of biting my nails and this just works wonders on allowing them to grow back and fast. Plus it helps me to not bite them when I know I have this product on them. I was amazed how much my nails grew in just 2 weeks. If used consistantly it is great!!