BY BUTTER LONDON

Featuring a variety of colorful shades, this Glazen Eye Gloss set from butter London delivers a wet-look shine without being wet. Pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a powder. Buildable color ranges from sheer shimmer to intense metallic. Betaine-skin conditioning prevents dry eyelids. Unique eyeshadow is lightweight, crease resistant, and lasts all day. Four-piece set includes: 0.1-oz. Starlight Glazen Eye Gloss, 0.1-oz. Moonshine Glazen Eye Gloss, 0.1-oz. Icing Glazen Eye Gloss, 0.1-oz. Amethyst Glazen Eye Gloss HOW TO USE Apply with finger, starting in the inner corner of the eyelid and blending outwards. For a high-metallic finish, add a second layer of color. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I got this set at Ulta on sale for less than $15! I consider this a total steal and a great way to try out a few different shades. I had been wanting to try out the glazen eye glosses for awhile but I thought the full sizes were a bit expensive. These are smaller than the full size however I think there is a good amount of product in each container and it given me a chance to test out a few different shades. The texture is very mousse-y at first, but you have to tap and blend the product in quickly before it dries! This is a good thing though because once the eyeshadow is set it does not move, flake, or crease making it an awesome option for a night out.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I love that I was able to get 4 of these mini ones for less than the price of a full-size one. I also like that, even though some (icing and starlight) looked very similar in the jar, they are not as similar on the eye. Icing is more rose-gold, while starlight is more nude and looks like just sparkles on my eyes. There is no fallout during application due to the thick, gel-like consistency; however, there can be some after it dries if you accidentally touch your eye. The formula also seemed pretty consistent across all 4 shades.

My biggest gripe is that after 2 months, they're already starting to dry out even though I've made sure to seal them properly. All the product is sticking to itself forming a little ball inside the jars. This has also made application harder because it adheres to my brush or finger (and therefore my eyes) unevenly.

Conclusion: I wouldn't buy a full sized one of these given my deluxe sized ones are drying out already.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This set is obviously a good value or whatever but the products included are not full-size and I was so disappointed that the shade "Mermaid" wasn't included because that is honestly the best one from the entire collection. I was also disappointed that two of the shades looked so similar. And lastly, the shade "Amethyst" was so watery that it leaked upon opening. 😩
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great set to try out these eye glosses! They are nicely pigmented, blend out beautifully and add such a stunning shine. The glitter isn't chunky and doesn't have any fall-out like similar products do. In my opinion, it's comparable to Stila's Glitter & Glow liquid shadows (only better).
Victoria F.
North East, MD
These eye glosses are absolutely stunning. They are easy to apply with a brush or finger and have the most amazing metallic finish. I use them for any kind of look; everyday or full glam. This set is a great deal. I highly recommend.
Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
As much as I am in love with these eye glosses, I was highly upset to buy this set only to have starlight tried out. I was able to rectify the situation by adding water and shaking the product.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I’ve only used one shade so far out of this collection but I love the whole idea of this product. It’s so easy to use and the colors are so pigmented. I think the jelly effect is what makes it so much more pigmented but also the jelly is just really cool over all.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I love this stuff, I really do! I’ve never been really good at creating subtle looks and this stuff has helped me do just that! I use my fingers to apply it, which makes things easier. It gives my eyes a nice glow and it can be virtually added to any look!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Picked up THREE of these sets! One for my mom, one for me, and one for a giveaway! The value is great, and they are I guess travel sized but have really good color payoff. They were on sale, if you can find them I would recommend to try them out!
Staci D.
I bought this at Ulta for $32.00. When I layered it on I did have some fallout on my glasses. When I didn't layer as much there was no fallout. When I tried with glitter glue it was patchy. I would recommend not using a glitter glue. I found the best coverage applying with a brush instead of my finger. Found very easy to apply. Doesn't crease. Very pigmented. Lasted all day. Make sure the cap is on tight so it doesn't dry out. Makes me want to try more of their products.