MakeupNail CareNail PolishesButter London
Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection

Butter London Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection

by Butter London

Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection - Butter London's highly-pigmented lacquers are created for the catwalk and formulated to nourish and protect nails. Create bespoke looks with countless colours and finishes. Butter London Nail Lacquers are proudly 7-free. Butter London does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, DBP, toluene, xylene or ethyl tosylamide to its nail formulas. It's colour without compromise.Benefits:Highly pigmentedConsistent coverageVitamin formula promotes nail strength - Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection

Where can I find this? Any sales ya know about?? Lol 💥
I've been trying to find a long lasting nail polish with great shine. Will this product be something of my interest?
About how long does it last? I work with a lot of alcohol and I'm looking for a nail polish that will work for me. Thanks Sarah
Start your review of Butter London Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection!
Soma F.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Butter London Lost in Leisure Nail Lacquer Collection uploaded by Soma F.
Review for: Sheer Jelly
Butter London is my favourite nail polish brand. This one dries fairly quickly, glossy finish, really classy and elegant colour
angelia W.
Topton, PA
I love this polish. This is a perfect true red. I'm rough on my nails and this polish lasts. No chipping, the color is gorgeous and it doesn't stain my nails. I use the Butter base and too coat as well. It's smooth and applies perfectly.
Hannah W.
Los Angeles
Review for: Minted
I absolutely love Butter nail polishes. The colors are always spot on. They spot smoothly with a very generous brush. They are pricy but last longer than drug store brands like Essie and OPI. I’m always looking for the next new color.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
This lacquer is an amazing formula and very pigmented color. I highly recommend this one. Butter London really excels in their creme colors.
Carlee D.
lansford
Butter London is the best brand of nail polish period. No questions asked! This polish stays on the best out of any other polish I've tried and their colors are all amazing. Best brand of nail polish and definitely a must try!
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I just used this last night for the first time on top of my acrylic nails and it worked so well! I love these polishes, I have recieved a few in my boxycharm. I dont think there is anything bad I can say about them. They apply easily and stay on for a long time
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
As a working nail tech I don't really like using this brand of polish. I got one sent to me in my BoxyCharm and was excited to try it! But after using it on my client I was disappointed. Although the color was beautiful, the brush was thin and hard to apply.
Andrea I.
Owensboro, KY
Great nail polish! Gives you a professional look and does not look dull or chip. My go to polish!
Daniela O.
Atlanta, GA
This product is very practical. It dries very fast and the colors are beautiful! I love it very much!!
January G.
I love this brand of nail polish, but I think it's crazy pricey. It goes on in one coat and lasts a long time, and I think they have unique colors.