9 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Lippy Tinted Balm Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is their lipstick worth the purchase ?1 Answers
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nude colored lipsticks and find it hard to find lipsticks or colored lip balms that don't tryout my lips. Butter's Lippy in Apricot SunRay feels nice and moisturizing on my lips delivering a beautiful vibrantly colored nude color that I think would flatter any skin tone. I like the brand Butter London for there more natural stance for their products. This lippy does a good job at delivering a beautiful color on my lips and for having a smooth and more creamy feel and texture that helps my lips feel and remain hydrated. The only cons are the high cost and the lip color not having the longest staying power, but other then that I recommend Butter London's Apricot SunRay colored lip balm as a great nude shade lipstick to have.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I've been dying to try just about anything from Butter London. I just happened to find this tinted balm at T.J. Maxx for $3.50 (!!!). It's well worth the money to try it at least once; however, what I disappointed about is that it's a little too tinted for a balm--if you rub your lips together (like most people do) it smudges very easily. The lipstick almost immediately broke in the container, too. It's still usable, but it's wobbly when I apply it. Sad day.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It's so creamy and easily goes on. I gave it four stars because I don't think it lasts very long.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
I'd say this is more lipstick than lip balm in coverage and moisturizing. At least this color is a little darker than most tinted balms. I apply it over a clear balm and it looks great. My lipstick doesn't look broken but it's not secure in the base. When I apply it wobbles.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
I've been using their chapstick forever... I got it at South Moon Under one summer. So when I saw Sephora started carrying their line I was STOKED to say the least... their lip stick is absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like one of my favorite beauty products, it is perfect for those days I don't want a full face of makeup and lipstick, it gives me the perfect tint and stays on for a long period of time, I LOVE IT!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this tinted lip balm. It conditions the lip and adds a sheer amount of color to them at the same time.
Farin G.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Strawberry Fields. Great application and color. I love that it is like a lipstick hybrid, moisture of a balm and color of a lipstick. Also the packaging is super cute, if that matters to you.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at the Marine Corps Exchange here in California and it is a great buy! For being just a tinted lip balm, it lasts a long time and has great color. I wore it the other day for over eight hours and it was still on at the end of the day! It's worth the money and I will be buying again when I run out!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color Axis Kiss, and I love it. It goes on smooth and feels great. It lasts quite a long time, longer than regular balm and it doesn't feel waxy and heavy on the lips either.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is their lipstick worth the purchase ?