BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Lippy Tinted Balm Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
Review for: Nutter more...
This is so creamy and pigmented. You only need one swipe and it literally looks flawless. The shade is so stunning and very natural for a matte lipstick. It would go great with just about any makeup look.
Alisha F.
Excelsior
For a tinted lip balm, it's probably the best I've tried. It has a nice wash of color on the lips and is great as a topper over a matte formula like a liquid lipstick. Other tinted balms I have tried just don't have much color payoff at all and don't last either. This is more opaque but definitely isn't as moisturizing as a regular balm. I received as a gift from a friend, and I will continue to use it but I'm not sure I would purchase for myself.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I purchased this at the Marine Corps Exchange here in California and it is a great buy! For being just a tinted lip balm, it lasts a long time and has great color. I wore it the other day for over eight hours and it was still on at the end of the day! It's worth the money and I will be buying again when I run out!
Veronica M.
I love nude colored lipsticks and find it hard to find lipsticks or colored lip balms that don't tryout my lips. Butter's Lippy in Apricot SunRay feels nice and moisturizing on my lips delivering a beautiful vibrantly colored nude color that I think would flatter any skin tone. I like the brand Butter London for there more natural stance for their products. This lippy does a good job at delivering a beautiful color on my lips and for having a smooth and more creamy feel and texture that helps my lips feel and remain hydrated. The only cons are the high cost and the lip color not having the longest staying power, but other then that I recommend Butter London's Apricot SunRay colored lip balm as a great nude shade lipstick to have.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I've been dying to try just about anything from Butter London. I just happened to find this tinted balm at T.J. Maxx for $3.50 (!!!). It's well worth the money to try it at least once; however, what I disappointed about is that it's a little too tinted for a balm--if you rub your lips together (like most people do) it smudges very easily. The lipstick almost immediately broke in the container, too. It's still usable, but it's wobbly when I apply it. Sad day.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I have this in the color "Jaffa," and I absolutely adore it! My primary issue with coral lipsticks is that they look too harsh and highlight the fact that my lips are oddly shaped. With this lippy, it provides a light coral color without making me look too extreme. This tinted balm is definitely buildable, so you can put on multiple layers if you really want a pigmented look.
Cathy S.
I'd say this is more lipstick than lip balm in coverage and moisturizing. At least this color is a little darker than most tinted balms. I apply it over a clear balm and it looks great. My lipstick doesn't look broken but it's not secure in the base. When I apply it wobbles.
Farin G.
LOMPOC, CA
I have this in Strawberry Fields. Great application and color. I love that it is like a lipstick hybrid, moisture of a balm and color of a lipstick. Also the packaging is super cute, if that matters to you.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
I have axis kiss and apricot Sunray - and this is one of the best lip sticks ever!
Although it is just a balm, the color intensity is almost like a regular lipstick. It is very beautiful. Also it moisturizes my lips so I always have this in my purse! I have to have it all year round!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I would have loved it more if the color looked the same as it did on the internet. I was so looking forward to a bright reddish color. When I received it I got a coral color. Also when I got it in the mail it was melted. I was highly disappointed.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is their lipstick worth the purchase ?