BY BUTTER LONDON

Ruby Murray - Full coverage, deep berry cream Make It Matter! This revolutionary formula hydrates your lips and leaves a luxurious, velvety-matte finish for comfortable long lasting wear. Irresistible, high-pigment colours make a bold statement and create a flawless finishing touch. butter LONDON does not add phthalates and parabens to its formulas. It's colour without compromise. Moisture Matte Lipstick, Ruby Murray see more...

• Ive been looking for a good line that has matte lip colors that a...1 Answers
  • Is this lipstick long wear? 2 Answers
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Abbey Rose
No one ever talks about Butter London makeup but these lipsticks are a hidden gem! I love this shade and the other color I own, Ruby Murray. The formula is indeed moisturizing but matte. They wear well, although of course won't last through a meal. I like the sleek black packaging but wish there was a color indicator somewhere.
Heather B.
Review for: Come To Bed Red
This a decent, moisturizing lipstick from a great brand. It does last decently, through drinking and eating, but there is definite transfer and I wouldn't recommend even trying it without a good lip liner. It isn't drying like some matte's, and is a brighter blue-based red than many out there, so definitely worth a shot.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I've only tried this lipstick in one color but I like it. The pigmentation is great and it has a pretty finish. The thing I didn't like to much is the first few times you use it is can be a little hard to blend across your lips but after a few uses it glides on good and is very moisturizering for a matte lipstick.
Danielle B.
This lipstick is amazing and true to its name! It goes on like butter and leaves my lips feeling soft but still gives a matte finish. I couldn't have asked for a better lipstick. The color is also great. I'm on the more pale side so it's great for being bold but not washing me out!
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Lady Bird
I desperately wanted to love this lipstick. The color is a gorgeous red-orange! Unfortunately, it was super drying, so it made my lips look like they were dry and peeling when they weren't. So, although the color made me feel super confident, the formula just didn't work for me.
Momo M.
Review for: Abbey Rose
I absolutely love this product it is fairly enexpensive and is a great buy! I had never thought these were a very good brand until a couple weeks ago when I tried this product. I was totally shocked, and I've been using this product ever since!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I really liked this color a lot. It went on very smooth and did not seem to smear. Also it did not stain my lips!! I really recommend it!
Jenny B.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Primerose Hill Picnic
I never usually find the right lipstick but this lipstick is amazing it feels weightless and the color is just vibrant and beautiful !♡
Olivia B.
Review for: Abbey Rose
I love this matte lipstick! it doesn't crack as well and lasts for a while. the colour is really nice as well
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Great coverage the perfect color for all those Christmas Parties. I highly highly recommend.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Is this lipstick long wear?
Brittany D.
Ive been looking for a good line that has matte lip colors that are pigmented, true matte and long lasting. I'm more of a nude or pinky/red/ mauve color girls anyone know of any good ones??