• butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Primerose Hill Picnic
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Toff
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Come To Bed Red
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Old Blighty
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Butter London Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Loved Up
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Lady Bird
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Mush
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Blowing Raspberries
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick Abbey Rose
  • butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick MacBeth

BY BUTTER LONDON

Ruby Murray - Full coverage, deep berry cream Make It Matter! This revolutionary formula hydrates your lips and leaves a luxurious, velvety-matte finish for comfortable long lasting wear. Irresistible, high-pigment colours make a bold statement and create a flawless finishing touch. butter LONDON does not add phthalates and parabens to its formulas. It's colour without compromise. Moisture Matte Lipstick, Ruby Murray see more...

• Ive been looking for a good line that has matte lip color...2 Answers
  • Is this lipstick long wear? 3 Answers
butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick

Start your review of butter LONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have two of these lipsticks. Bought during the Ulta 21 days sale. They're good, but I've used better. A nice lipstick to buy and wear as an everyday lipstick or something. It's very moisturizing. Comes off when you eat and drink, obviously. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have always know this brand because of their nail polish... Well... I was shopping at TJ MAXX and bumped into a few lip sticks and eye shadows from Butter London so of course I picked up a few. This Matte Lipstick was one of my favorite items. It is very matte but yet creamy and not super drying. It stays put for hours and the color payoff is wonderful. I totally recommend this product it's a must have especially if you find it discounted at TJ MAXX. A+++++" in 5 reviews
  • "The color is amazing. It's long lasting and doesn't smudge! It is one of my favorite colors of red too" in 3 reviews
Tai C.
Review for: Come To Bed Red more...
Love this lipstick! I don’t wear a lot of lipstick but this is one of my faves. It’s moisturising and long lasting and just a fantastic red!! Easy to apply and small enough fit into purse especially on a night out. I would absolutely purchase again’
Kari F.
Review for: Come To Bed Red more...
I absolutely love the entire line of lipsticks but this is my favorite color of all of them for a popping lip! My lips never chap when I use this brand and they aren’t sticky. I tell everyone I know to splurge a little bit for these lipsticks!
Julia J.
Washington
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful moisturizing matte formula. They should expand their color range! Be warned, I have two colors of this lipstick and both leave my lips stained bright pink. However, neither of the colors is a pink shade.
Jessica S.
Dallas
This is my favorite lipstick ever!!!! It stays on extremely well, the color is one of my favorites, AND it is hydrating so I don’t have to put chapstick on top! I always get complements when I wear it.
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
Love, love, LOVE the Butter London Moisture Matte Lipstick! ❤💄💋 I have tried their nail polish and lipgloss and loved both of those products. I'm typically skeptical about matte lipstick, however, Ulta had Butter London's Moisture Matte Lipstick on sale, so I took a chance. I'm SO glad I took a chance because I absolutely loved it!! It truly is moisture, matte and long lasting at the same time. All of the Butter London products I've tried are such high quality & highly pigmented and the Moisture Matte Lipstick was no different. TIP: use clear lip liner with this product....since it's highly pigmented, if it's accidentally smudged it will leave a mark 😉
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
I got this in the color Ruby Murray and I gotta say its a beautiful shade! All matte lipsticks can be incredibly drying, and although this one slightly does dry, it wears comfortably and at the same time its moisturized. I'd definitely buy again even though its kind of expensive for a lipstick. But hey, I'm the type where if the quality is good, its worth the money.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
The formula for these lipsticks is very unique. It's almost so dry you can't feel yourself applying anything at all. I love how matte they are, and the pigmentation is great! The packaging is also really sleek and that type of thing matters to a makeup junkie like myself.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
i have this in the shade Mush. i love this product! i received this for Christmas so i'm not sure how much it was, but the packaging was nice. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I do recommend this.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
I love this lipstick. It's nourishing, pretty, moisturizing and stays on. I don't feel cakey or too over done. It's a great addition to my makeup routine. It lasts for 4 hours. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a lip balm feel meets lip stick.
Danielle B.
This lipstick is amazing and true to its name! It goes on like butter and leaves my lips feeling soft but still gives a matte finish. I couldn't have asked for a better lipstick. The color is also great. I'm on the more pale side so it's great for being bold but not washing me out!