butter LONDON Lippy Liquid Lipstick, Toff, .24 oz uploaded by Lisa B.butter LONDON Lippy Liquid Lipstick, Toff, .24 oz uploaded by Lisa B.

BY BUTTER LONDON

This gorgeously girly LIPPY gloss from butter LONDON is a deep rose pink that gives your lips an irresistible blush of colour. Perfect for a first date this gloss is fabulously flirty and will keep your lips looking glam all night. Giving your lips a high gloss finish you'll look good enough for the red carpet. Keeping your lips soft and hydrated you'll wonder how you ever coped without butter LONDON LIPPY Toff. The perfect finishing touch to any outfit this Toff gloss simply looks good enough to eat. see more...

Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I love the smooth application and even coverage. It has a pleasant smell and the tube is just the right size to toss in a small clutch or makeup bag, or even right into your pocket. This color is perfect for everyday wear for me because I have fair skin. New fave every day lip!
Kali C.
I have several of these lippys. I love them all and they last all day/night HOWEVER, they are sticky and I know a lot of people don't like that. But these are one of my favorites of all times.

Amazon