BY BUTTER LONDON

LIPPY Gloss - Butter London LIPPY Sheer Gloss is your everyday essential. Chic shades and sheer finishes accentuate your natural beauty.(0.24 oz.) - LIPPY Gloss see more...

Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I got this LIPPY lip gloss in the shade "Coconut Frock." It's GORGEOUS and smells amazing. I'm not sure if the other Butter London lip glosses smell like this, but Coconut Frock smells like coconut/cake batter/something super sweet. Brush is more like a stick, which is helpful in avoiding over-using the gloss. Definitely will try other shades.
c a r o l i n e C.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lippy is my current favorite ... it covers like lipstick but moisturizes like gloss. i use the color "Free Fall" because it's perfect for every day wear.

Butter London butter London Lippy Lip Gloss
Emily c.
Lufkin, TX
I 100% recommend this. It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face oily during the day then dry later at night. This stuff stays feeling fresh all day. Absolutely love this.
Jessica R.
I have this in the shade hot totty. It's a nice nude shade. Nice moisturizing formula. The only down side is it leaks. If I leave it in my purse it leaks out the cap and gets all over everything!
Amie H.
I bought in the shade "All hail the queen" and it's a beautiful brown nude shade. It's applicator is a hard point which is actually a brush but takes a lot of work to get it to loosen up. It has some tack in the way it will stay on the lips for awhile but not sticky in a bad way. I don't think it really has a smell or a taste(if you lick your lips)
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Great product and looks really good on me. Would recommend this too all women. Not too pricey either
Kass W.
Every great! Creamy and smooth! Best lip gloss I've used! For sure worth the money!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I've got this in the color Fruit Cake! It is perfect for this spring. I love the light feel of it on my lips. It's not too sticky and it stays on for a good few hours. I am hooked on this brand. Will be purchasing again. It pairs perfectly with my Mally lip liner in Bright PInk. I am smitten!
Omeada K.
Surrey
This gloss is very creamy and it's light I've used it many times it's a very nice colour it's really easy to apply U just use the tip it's a really good product
Melissa M.
PETAWAWA, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss as it gives me a pop of colour and has a good smell to it. It's a tad on the sticky side but is quite glossy