Butter London LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon uploaded by Whitney S.Butter London LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon uploaded by Francess S.Butter London LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon uploaded by Andrea T.

BY BUTTER LONDON

LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon - Precise and easy to use, this all-in-one formula will make you fall in love with crayons all over again. Complete with built-in sharpener, these seductive shades provide antioxidant protection and maximum moisturization. The best bit - the slimline applicator lines your lips with ease and delivers high impact colour and shine. It's bloody brilliant! Features: Intense shine of a gloss Highly pigmented colour with the full coverage of a lipstick Slimline pencil with built-in sharpener Benefits: Helps to improve lip moisturization with mango seed oil and marula oilFormulated to provide antioxidant protectionNiacinamide helps maintain the skin barrier for smoother, more even lip tone  (0.1 oz.) - LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon see more...

Butter London LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon
I feel like I always see these at Marshalls when I'm there but I've never picked one up. I decided to go for it this time because this color (Trout Pout) seemed really pretty. These are also sold online at Ulta, so I'm not sure if they just aren't good sellers or what. This is more on the glossy side but it does leave behind a nice stain. I love any lipstick crayon because I just feel like it's easier. This also comes with a sharpener in the handle.
Myra H.
I have this crayon in the color Primrose Hill. It is such a pigmented, vivid pink! I tone it down just a tad with a darker lip pencil (plum or brown) and wear this all over my lips for a beautiful summery pink lip. There is a little shimmer in it but it's subtle enough that it isn't noticeable unless you're really paying attention to it. Very creamy and moisturizing.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
These little babies are soooo good!! Super hydrating, they glide on like butter, hence the name lol. They are pricey, yes, but i believe their worth it. I will admit, i have tried cheaper dupes to this, and they work if not the same, even better. You are paying for the brand hands down, but these are very good lip crayons.
Francess S.
San Bruno, CA
OMG, this lippy was really buttery (in a good way). I love how it's all in one...completed with a built in pencil sharpener. The shade was a bit bright so I blended it with a darker shade of lip liner and it did the trick.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
Lip crayons are the greatest thing that have ever existed! They last longer than regular lipstick and don't leave your lips feeling sticky and wet. This is super easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again!!
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the way it feels it's not chunky at all. It was my first time using it and it met my expectations about 90%. It applied easily and I use it almost everyday I would buy again when I run out. I love it.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love these...so amazing. The color is gorgeous, and not sticky, goes on smooth. Will definitely buy more.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a gift from my cousin and I do appreciate the sharpener on the other end. However, my initial thought when I first opened the cap was that this had an odd smell. It's a bit medicated smelling but it's nothing too bad because I do have some medicated lip balms. The color is pretty cute. I have only worn this a handful of times, so I'm not too sure about the lasting effect, but I will reach for this more in the future because I do not have other colors like this one.
Alexa W.
I have this in the shade Toff. Great pigmentation with great application and a bonus built in sharpener on the cap! Great quality for the price! I got this at Ulta during their 21 Days of Beauty and this was an awesome purchase! Would definitely buy again!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I have the shade "Toff." Not really a fan of this. It's very messy and doesn't dry down well. Also it's not super build able either. I will probably not repurchase, it's not worth the price in my opinion!