MakeupEye MakeupMascaraButter London
Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara

Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara

by Butter London

Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara - Rock your rebel edge with high-impact mascara that lasts as long as you do. Revolutionary Patent Shine Fusion Polymers deliver intense, jet-black shine and beautiful lift for ultra-bold lashes. Conditioning formula thickens as it separates and an innovated molded brush ensures full and even application. Go ahead, let them stare. (0.22 oz.) - Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara

Is this any good?
Does this really make her lashes thick and long?
I received this mascara in a subscription box and was excited to try a new mascara but had difficulty when I went to use it. Did anyone else have a problem using the wand? It clumped my lashes together.
Start your review of Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love the volume that makes you, makes you look with more tabs, I love. is my favorite stylein reviews
...perfectly straight. I've been on mad search for a mascara that actually lengthens curls and keeps my lash from falling flat all day. I have not been able to find one...Until now! The brush is great. The wand lengthens and the ball at the end allows me to reach all my baby fine lashes and shape my lash to match the other one. I will say that this product does flake lightly eventually but I can get through the majority of the day before it does. I still give it 5 stars. in reviews
...butterflies). I highly recommend it for nights out. I don't think it is waterproof but I have not had the opportunity to test it out. in reviews
I received a sample of this product in my winter fabfitfun subscription box! This formula volumizes, separates, defines, and lifts your lashes to epic heights. In fact, you’ll get a 300% increase in volume with just a single coat, giving you high-impact lashes with megawatt shine. I am in love with this mascara and I highly recommend checking it out. in reviews
...goes on super smooth, doesn't clump and truly makes my lashes longer and thicker!! Definitely worth it!in reviews
Lexi M.
Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i got this on sale, not noticing what kind of mascara it was. i am usually not a fan of volumizing mascaras, but i try them anyway. the wand is certainly interesting enough but the bristles are so tiny they barely did anything to my lashes. it didn’t even look like i was wearing any mascara. I had to declutter it only after trying it twice.
melody B.
I remember this to be a decent mascara. The wand was copied from itcosmetics. I have been trying other mascaras which makes this one not memorable
Leelu D.
Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara uploaded by Leelu D.
Lashing out! This mascara made by Butter really* delivers the mega volume I look for in a mascara. My only con about this product is that the brush head is a bit harsh for my liking and I feel like I need to spend more time to achieve the right look. I do recommend trying it out for yourself.
Miriam M.
Love this mascara it made my eyelashes look really long.Especially loves the end of the wand with the little ball for the lower lashes it made it easier to cover all the lashes. Give it 4 stars because the little round ball at the end of the wand could be smaller.
JENN O.
Kansas City, KS
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA....HANDS DOWN! I have very curly and wild eyelashes, so this wand is perfect! The hand is a hard and stiff plastic with spikes that come up into a rounded ball point tip. This wand does a great job at separating my lashes and lengthening them. It also has the cool nozzle thing at the top of the tube, that removes excess product from your wand!!! I highly recommend this product!
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this in my boxycharm for March. I'm not all that impressed with the structure of the wand. It has a small ball on the top and small spikes on the rest of the wand. It doesn't apply very well. Formulas seems to be good though. Not my fav to work with.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
This mascara was recommended to me and I have to say it is by far one of my favorites! I love the wand because it really helps you lengthen and comb out your lashes making them look amazing! I just wish this stuff was waterproof but all the pros out way this con.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara uploaded by Rachael K.
Great mascara really lengthens and curls. The brush is perfect so that the lashes don't clump together. Long lasting, waterproof and not clumping. I definitely recommend. Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara
Tara H.
Great mascara! It stays at put and doesn't run but still comes off with a good makeup remover. It separates and doesn't clump. I just love the way it makes my lashes look longer and fuller... one to try out!
Skye T.
Nice mascara. The brush is a little wacky and it takes a bit to get used to. The round tip is supposed to be used for tips and corners, but it causes my lashes to stick together. The formula is good and the color is a vibrant black. It's not my favorite but it is a good mascara!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina J.