MakeupEyeEyeshadowButter London
'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner - Flare

Butter London 'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner - Flare

by Butter London

Bold eyes are about to kick it into high gear with Iconoclast Infinite Lacquer Liner. Its precision applicator lays down quick-drying, lacquer-like color that lasts for up to 16 hours while lash-enhancing peptides revitalize the lash line for healthy, beautiful, catwalk-ready eyes. Its quick-drying formula is easy to remove. Color(s): brilliant black, disco, flare, magnetic, ultraviolet. Brand: Butter London. Style Name: Butter London 'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner. Style Number: 5044190. Available in stores.

Do I need to reapply after being in the ocean?
Hi, I’m wondering if this liner dries quickly and if it stays all day? Can you use any brand of lashes with it?
[user:lil_nikki13] curious to use this! Have you?
Start your review of Butter London 'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner - Flare!
Vanessa E.
eagle pass, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
First time buying this brand and loved it!!!! Lasts very long , doesn't clump up and removes easily. I've tried different types of eyeliners but this is my Holy grail!!!!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,212 reviews
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
Absolutely love this liner! The formula is fast drying and the felt tip makes for the most perfect wing! A wing so sharp itll cut a bish lol
Erin R.
Butter London 'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner - Flare uploaded by Erin R.
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
I received this cool product in my summer eve boxycharm. First. Time getting a cool shaped product. With a wheel to apply my liner. I also use a additional brush to apply my eye liner from the pot. To see if there is a difference. I use this but it doesn't have a no buidge eye liner as some others and can be applied somewhat messy without a steady hand.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
Honestly, NOT a fan. It's surely not for the inexperienced or makeup newbies. The applicator is "different" to say the least. The formula itself does seem nice. Not sure about the wear, I don't really see myself even trying this liner again. ♀‍🤷🏾
Francesca T.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
This liner is ok. Easy to apply very Black. My problems started when I applied it and half flaked off within 2 hours of wear. Other times I can’t get it off. I won’t re purchase.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
I didn’t like this product because it was very thin and clumpy.the point was very fine but the consistency wasn’t there I was quiet upset and the results it gave and expected more from it.
Michele A.
Greenville
Review for: Flare (sparkling brown)
I did not think I would like this eyeliner because of the bronze color to it and I always use black but when I tried it I matched it with my eyeshadow and I love it. I love the look of the product on me and now want to try it in different colors so I am excited about it.
Alana P.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
I love this eyeliner! It has a bit of sparkle to it, but it isn't excessive and the glitter doesn't fall out. It dries down very glossy and lasts all day, plus the bottle lasted me months
tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Butter London 'Iconoclast' Infinite Lacquer Liner - Flare uploaded by tina L.
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
Please note that I received this product from my Summer’s Eve Boxycharm Campaign. Overall, this product is very black but also has a sheen finish with shimmer flecks. It has a short tip, that’s easy to maneuver around the eye and doesn’t have a formula that’ll dry out too fast. Giving you time to work with the product before it sets. I don’t really gravitate towards it because I don’t need a glitter eyeliner on a daily basis and I prefer a matte liquid liner finish.
Carrie G.
North Liberty, IA
Review for: Magnetic (sparkling navy)
This is my go-to. I've played with a lot of different liners to try and find the perfect one. This is it, I have no reason to buy a another eyeliner, unless there's a waterproof version of this one...)
Pros: The one I have is called Disco. It's black, although in some light the formula itself looks a little on the navy blue side (but not once it's applied) with a little sparkle to it. The sparkle itself isn't too noticeable unless you're really layering it on thick (which you don't need to do.) The applicator is a really fine tip/not stiff sponge kinda thing. It's malleability allows me to trace along my lash line easily, and get a nice little curve at the end if I'm doing a wing. It's easy to manipulate too if you need to do some filling in, however I find it just thick enough I don't need to do more than one swipe if I'm careful. If I'm super lazy and sleep through the night with it on, it very rarely goes anywhere, but it also comes off super easily with my makeup remover wipes. It's small, practical, appears to last a long time, easy to use, easy to clean up. Overall: perfect staple eyeliner.
Potential Cons: The formula is pretty wet, so I wouldn't recommend using it on the waterline (not something I typically do anyway, so that doesn't really affect me.) Even though it dries super fast, it seems like it could very easily just get blinked around in your eye and make a mess. I've been using it for a while now, and there IS some amount of caking on the applicator (not the sponge part that touches your face, but the plastic part attaching it to the lid) but I'm almost positive it's due to the glitter in this particular color. I've got my second one on the way (just plain black) and I'm excited to try out other colors more, if I can get my hands on them.