Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat

by Butter London

Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat - Strengthen and fortify fragile nails and prevent nail breakage with Butter London's ultimate renewing treatment. Infused with horsetail extract, biotin, vitamin B and calcium to help rescue damaged nails and protect against future damage. Nails are left restored and revitalized, prepped for an impeccable manicure.Benefits:Strengthens fragile nailsPrevents nail breakage7 Free: Butter London does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, or xylene to any of its nail formulas. - Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat

Is this worth the money? I never really use a base coat but I paint my nails all the time and I'm curious to see if it will make a difference.
Start your review of Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat!
Elgin, IL
Excellent for base coat! Love how it protects and recovers my nails. Since I tend to use my hands a lot for work, whenever I apply nail polish it tends to have breakouts and my polish easily, but this did not give any of those effect.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ishhhh!!! Both their glosses and nail polishes are top-notch! Buy it be completely satisfied! Not overly pricey and nice consistency!
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this on sale at ulta. My only complaint was that the black square cap kept coming off of what was connected to the brush.
Macungie , PA
Good while new, however it dries out easily. The color changes if you don’t use it quickly enough and turns extremely goopy.
San Diego
This polish helps my nails stay strong and prevent breakage. I brush it on before putting on color to keep a healthy base.
Langhorne
This really helped my nails grow and kept them from breaking. It is pricey but it's worth it. It also dries very quickly.
Madison, WI
I really enjoy this nail polish as a strengthening treatment. It is in general a good base coat for their polishes.
Ottawa, ON
super glossy and helpful for nails. it’s NOT a topcoat. it’s a treatment. strong smell and doesn’t feel natural or clean but it’s chemically and you have to expect that.
Port of Spain
I love that this base coat isn't thick as most usually are. When you apply this first and then use a colored nail polish, it allows for a really smooth application. Yes, I'd love to repurchase this product again because it's just the perfect nail polish. The only downside is the bottle is relatively small.