Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat

by Butter London

Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat - Strengthen and fortify fragile nails and prevent nail breakage with Butter London's ultimate renewing treatment. Infused with horsetail extract, biotin, vitamin B and calcium to help rescue damaged nails and protect against future damage. Nails are left restored and revitalized, prepped for an impeccable manicure.Benefits:Strengthens fragile nailsPrevents nail breakage7 Free: Butter London does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, or xylene to any of its nail formulas. - Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat

Is this worth the money? I never really use a base coat but I paint my nails all the time and I'm curious to see if it will make a difference.
Start your review of Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat!
Tucson, AZ
Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat uploaded by Alayna B.
Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat uploaded by Alayna B.
This whole set definitely has the shiny factor it boast. To ensure you have a smooth start, definitely clean and smooth your nail bed before applying. As for the formula, it has a great consistency. It isn’t a watered down type of deal that seems to fall to each side of your nail after 1 coat, but just the right consistency to make for an effortless, safe barrier for the lacquer. As a stand-alone, it will give a healthy shine to nails too. I was given the opportunity to review this set from Butter London. Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat is part of a set that included a “Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat” and “Patent Shine 10X Earl Grey”(color) It also included “Quick Dry Conditioning Drops” I’ve reviewed all these on Influenster also.
San Leandro, CA
I love this base coat when I first was introduced to the line. However soon found out the product doesn't last as long. Maybe they need to reconsider packaging because you never get through the entire bottle before having to purchase another back up.
The absolute best nail base I’ve ever used! My nails got stronger and healthier. Never broke or bent. It’s a little pricey which is unfortunate because I love it so much! But I’d definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Mankato
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works great for the first two weeks, but then my nails start to peel worse than ever. Also it can my nails so hard that they are inflexible and break if I accidentally jam or catch them on a hard surface.
Kingwood, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best nail product I’ve ever tried. When I was using it, my nails were hard as a rock and they grew SO long. I wore it as a base underneath regular polishes, and I wore it 24/7, and it worked like a charm.
Portland, OR
This base coat has saved my weak nails. They usually crack and break every couple of days - I have to keep them super short - but with this stuff, I can grow them (a little).
Butter London is one of my favorite brands and I was excited to try this base coat! I have had problems with peeling nails for a long time and have used multiple products that have helped, but am always willing to try something new if it’s a trusted brand. Sadly, this did nothing as far as strengthening goes. It worked as a basic base coat; polish applies well over it and my nails were never stained. My nails also started peeling again. I tried capping my tips with this after applying a layer to see if that would help, but after two months I gave up and threw this away. I am at square one again with my peeling nails.
Bethpage, NY
This base coat does what it claims! Really helped strengthen my nails and prevented breakage. I bought it from Butter London's website during a 30% off sale so the price was worth it. Excellent product that I will be buying again. Highly recommend!
Centralia, MO
I guess this is supposed to strengthen the nails? I don’t know if it did or not. I think I’m just biased because I love ever Butter London product I’ve ever tried. The price is good and the packaging is on point. I love the quality of the polished.
Chesterton, IN
THIS IS A MIRACLE WORKER!! It's an absolute dream! My nails have never been able to grow very much, due to breakage, but with this they're as strong as ever! I bought this one and the Butter London topcoat, and use both every time I do my nails! I have yet to try their makeup line but their nail line is phenomenal! Don't let the price intimidate you, you won't be sorry!