Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat

by Butter London

Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat - Extend the life of your manicure with this ultra-glossy topcoat formulated with UV protection to lock in colour and prevent fading. This quick-drying, chip-resistant superstar leaves your nails with a high shine, smudge-free finish. A manicure must-have.Benefits:Quick-dryingStay-true colourChip and smudge resistantHigh-shine gloss finish7 Free: Butter London does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, or xylene to any of its nail formulas. - Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat

My Butter London Hardwear UV Shine Topcoat only works well about halfway through the bottle & then it’s too thick & goopy to use. Any suggestions on how to make the rest of the bottle last? This is my favorite topcoat. Thank you! 💅🏼
With this top coat, does the polish color stay true with this Shine UV Topcoat? What other benefits does this add to the manicure? Thanks to whom answers..
How long does your nail polish last without chipping when you use this top coat?
Start your review of Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat!
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
For the price point, you get a small amount of product and the top coat is average. The product itself is very thin and the applicator is awkward to use given the short, square handle. I experienced chipping within a few days when I used the top coat with a Butter London Polish. I prefer Essie or OPI top coats to prevent chipping. I gave it 2 stars ⭐️ for the cute design of the polish bottle.
Alayna B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat uploaded by Alayna B.
This topcoat is wonderful! I had the opportunity to try this along with the Butter London Horsepower Nail Rescue Basecoat and their Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer (Earl Grey color) as a set. I will say the formula is great especially the ingredients! After the fact, my nails were left with extreme high shine. I appreciate the fact that they can create beautiful colors and a high quality product without all the harmful stuff that can be found in polish. I’ll also add the brush makes it easy to apply.Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat
Leah C.
Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat uploaded by Leah C.
Best top coat ever. It has so much going for it. Great price, seven free of harmful ingredients, long lasting shine and dries super fast. I bought this at Ulta and use it every time I paint my nails. This is my go to top coat from now on and I will be purchasing again.
Jennifer M.
Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
HANDS DOWN 100 STARS!!! This is BY FAR the penultimate top coats out there and I have tried several! It is fast drying, gives a really nice shine, and fixes any flaw in your nailpolish like if you happen to drag the brush too hard and now you have a streak down your nail or maybe you accidentally touched your wet nail and now there’s a print. No worries! If any of that happens, just touch uo the flaws(s) with the nail polish and then once dry, touch up with the Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat and voila: as good as new! This is worth the price!!!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This is a really great top coat. It's definitely pricey but I think it's worth the money! As someone who works with my hands everyday at my job, my nails chip within an hour of my shift. But with this topcoat I lasted around 4-5 days without chipping! So for someone average who doesn't work with her hands as often, this would probably last a week or two without chipping!
Alyssa L.
Marinette, WI
Makes my nails chip free and super shiny for a while! Best I've ever used. Makes my nails stronger as well
Amy M.
Grand Junction, CO
I am in LOVE!!! This is a GREAT topcoat! Very shiny and doesn't chip like others!!
Nicole D.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this product after watching a popular vegan beauty reviewer on YouTube. I am in LOVE with this product. I paired it with another butter London polish and was impressed with how great my nails looked. Hands down, the best top coat I've worn!
Lauren B.
Chesterton, IN
I've tried out countless topcoats and this one beats every single one! I use it every time I do my nails! It stays like a gel topcoat would! And it dries very quickly! This is seriously any nail enthusiasts dream! WORTH THE PRICE!!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,023 reviews
Shiniest TOP COAT I have used this Summer! My nails are super happy! It dries down hard and super FAST!! This brand has been a favorite for makeup- now becoming my favorite go to for 💅 care!!!! ❤ #nailJunkie