Butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil (15ml) uploaded by Jessica K.Butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil (15ml) uploaded by Raychel N.

BY BUTTER LONDON

Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil is designed to provide lasting hydration to even the driest cuticles. Our formulation contains Safflower Oil, a natural moisturizer that helps to soften and soothe dry, snagged cuticles. butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any of its nail formulas. It's colour without compromise. Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Vitamins, natural oils Free of: Animal testing Benefits & Features: Soothes and nourishes your cuticles Contains vitamins and natural oils Weight: 0.4 oz. see more...

Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Love how hydrating this is for my nails and keeps my ugly cuticle nice and clean looking. I hate that about my nails and i was legit at ulta looking at this and then i went to tjmaxx and got it for 4 bucks so it’s amazing. I recommend it.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I like this product and it definitely oils my cuticles and keeps them nice and soft. It never quite dries all into my skin and this only comes off when I wash my hands. It definitely helps with the dryness of winter. I would buy again - but the bottle lasts forever!
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Hands down one of the best!! I currently own 3 bottles and want more! Lol. Leaves my cuticle moisturized but not greasy. Absorbs really well into the skin. This is a repeat buy 100x over!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I never used a cuticle oil until I found this beauty on display and I smelled the enticing aroma of tropical heaven. This isn't overwhelming, just a perfect level of scent that joins forces with the nurturing oil to soften your cuticles and let your mind relax while it does. I recommend just because it really is like a mini holiday in a bottle.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Not my favorite . It is not a dry oil so it never really dries . And I personally do not like the almondy smell . I found it hard to use because I so didn't like the scent . I love butter nail polish but I will not be purchasing this product again
Hannah M.
Mankato
A very hydrating cuticle oil that sinks in quickly. I discovered this product 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s great to soften the cuticle for an at home manicure or to keep your bare nails healthy and shiny in between services. A must in any nail kit, especially if you like the scent of coconut and vanilla!
Jessica K.
This is, by far, my favorite cuticle oil. My hands get dry because I use hand sanitizer in my job. I love the feel of it. It smells great. I would 100^ recommend it to anyone. I got it as a gift so I'm unsure of the price.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love this product!!! I work in the healthcare field and wash my hands constantly which dries out my cuticles and hands terribly. I noticed a difference immediately after using this---my cuticles are no longer dry and ragged!! It absorbs quickly and the scent is amazing! Highly recommend---this is the best cuticle oil I've ever used!
tima e.
Boston, MA
I bought this product a few weeks ago from Walmart and it's been my first time using it. I've tried the Sally Hansen one but I don't really see much of a difference. It's very easy to apply and to use. I do feel that it's also very hydrating and is helped me maintain healthy cuticles and as a bonus it dries fast and it smells sooooo good !!
Katelyn H.
I liked this product a lot. It's not something I typically purchase, because I generally use coconut oil on my cuticles. It's a little pricey, but I was able to split the cost with a friend. I got mine on Amazon.