butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette

by Butter London

Luminous wet-look intensity meets eye-catching sparkle with a luxe, gorgeous palette of silky smooth powders, inspired by our best-selling Glaze Eye Gloss. Craft a beautifully starry eyed look with lustrous powders in highly bendable, buildable pearly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette!
Hamilton
Butter London makes some awesome shadows to blend ! They are buttery for sure. Highly recommend.
Pretty pallet but it didn't give me excited. You can get better pallet but it's small and cute
Somerville, AL
Love this palette. Easy to build and blend. The colors are nice and pigmentations are great
Sydney , NS
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Marla M.
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Marla M.
For starters this isn’t the palette I have .. I have the natural goddess palette I just can’t find it on here! But this palette is seriously good!! The colors are pretty pigmented yet still buildable - easily packed on with your finger or a brush and totally blendable! There is a little fallout but not a ton. It’s a good one! Please note in the pictures I feel I need better lighting or something because my eyes look so much better in person it has to be my bathroom or something 😂
I love the shades of this palette, I use every single color it has. Although the pigment isn’t very dark and solid, it leaves pretty glow and sparkle on your eyes. Ideal for smokey eyes too.
Wilmington, DE
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Nino B.
This is a very nice palette. Love the shade range. Such a unique mix of on trend colors. Recommend to everyone because I am very satisfied with this product. love it
Vineland, ON
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by emma D.
So I couldn't find the eyeshadow pallett that I have so I chose the first one on the list. I have the "Natural Goddess" eyeshadow pallett that I got in my Boxycharm box and the shadows are amazing! Well pigmented and they last all day!
Toronto
Not the greatest colours for my taste. Very chalky and makes me look washed out. I even try using a eyeshadow primer and it still has the same result plus with a little bit of patchiness. It does feel pigmented and smooth for a swatch but definitely hard to blend out.
I really like this palette because it has super nice colors and you can easily achieve looks both from day to night. What allows you to be a highly usable and very versatile palette. That and adding what is very interesting price compared to its very good quality
Tucson, AZ
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Alejandra G.
Love it <3 This fight of eye shadows always accompanies me, for all kinds of looks, from casual to radical, it transforms them into magical ones! It's great why I can't stop loving her

Looking for your answer?