butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette

by Butter London

Luminous wet-look intensity meets eye-catching sparkle with a luxe, gorgeous palette of silky smooth powders, inspired by our best-selling Glaze Eye Gloss. Craft a beautifully starry eyed look with lustrous powders in highly bendable, buildable pearly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette!
Shrewsbury , MA
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Becca S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Glimmer heaven in a palette! The pigments to each are so rich and you can go anywhere from a natural glow look to a dramatic sparkle. You can’t go wrong with it. The size of the palette is perfect on the go while giving you a lot of product to work with #cateye #palettelove #eyebrowgame
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Rasa D.
The eyeshadow palette I have for butter london is amazing it's the natural goddess eyeshadow palette. It's very pigmented and the color stays on all day it compliments my skin tone I use a brush or my finger and it doesn't drop powder it attaches to brush doesnt make a mess. I would recommened this to women especially those that work in offices, law firms nurses and teacher who like to wear makeup at work but not have their face look like they ar wearing too much
Jersey City, NJ
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Zaida B.
The palette on the picture was the one I wanted to review. I like this pallete alot for everyday use. The non glittery colors are pretty natural on my skin tone. The glittery colors are nice for a good pop of color on the eyes. I use a different brush for it tho because I dont know if its just mine, but it pokes alot and is uncomfortable. But overall its a good pallete!
Chester, WV
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Mørgäñ SS.
This is not my palette I have the Natural Goddess one but I love love love this! The colors are so pigmented and they blend so well! I love natural colors with a pop of color and this is one of my favorites by far! butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette
Bledsoe, KY
butter LONDON Glazen Smooth Silk Shadow Palette uploaded by Kristal P.
AWESOME PALLETTE...I GOT THIS AS A FREE GIFT FROM BOXYCHARM..."I LOVE FREE"...❤...IT MUST BE MADE FOR BOXYCHARM ONLY, BUT I LOVE THIS PALLETTE...VERY BLENDABLE AND HIGHLY PIGMENTED...I LOVE THE COLORS WITH A POP OF BOLD WITH IT...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! AND WILL BUY THIS BRAND AGAIN, GOTA TRY EM ALL...😁...BIG THUMBS UP!...👍👍👍
This product leaves your eyes with a fabulous shimmer! It applies easily and the packaging is beautiful! It comes in a variety of colors so there is something for everyone! It is not that expensive, so if I were you I would definitely give it a try!
Binghamton, NY
These eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful. They are all highly pigmented and silky smooth - so easy to apply and blend, they’re a dream! They’re reflective and super shimmery, not to mention buildable. Great palette for everyday use or special occasions.
Sidney, OH
Influenster didn't have the exact pallete I was looking for, I called natrual goddess. I got it in my boxycharm box and it's great!! The colors are very nice. 6 all together, 4 shimmer, and 2 matte. The matte ones have an amazing pigment. I would definitely consider buying this one!!
Shelby, OH
I really like this brand and the quality of their makeup. The shades are creamy and well pigmented and last threw the day without reapplying.i see not need for improvement although it is pricey I feel it is worth it. The shades also blend very well. I would recommend this brand and palette
Victoria, VA
I am in love with Butter London eyeshadows in general. It actually does feel like butter going on and the pigmentation is amazing. This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette ever! I would LOVE to try other palette and products from Butter London. I've been bragging to all my friends about it. Even bought my daughter one just because I thought she needed to try it out! She agrees with me 100%

Looking for your answer?