BY BUTTER LONDON

A new trick in your beauty arsenal, glazen eye gloss is a breakthrough eye shadow that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet. This playful, pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a powder and lasts all day. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Unicorn, Oil Slick
i got these two from ulta during the 21 days of beauty and they were 50% off. these are putty consistency that have alot of glitter in them. you would apply these with your finger. i have tried with a brush and it doesnt quite stick to the brush. the directions say you can apply more than one coat but i find that it gets chalky and pasty. overall i do like these, oilslick is my favorite. its a purple green duochrome, and unicorn is a light pink sparkle. thank goodness i got them for half price cuz i dont feel they are worth 24.
Melissa D.
Review for: Unicorn, Spark, Icing (cool sparkling mauve
I’ve had my eye on these for a little while now but thanks to Ulta and the beauty steals for 50% off I ended up buying these 3 colors and am so happy I did the pay off in color that comes on your lids is awesome! I was a little worried about this type of formula clumping on my lids but that wasn’t the case it didn’t clump, I just recommend not over doing it with the product and of course letting it dry. Love the glittery look, these colors are so pretty. Definitely would recommend this to my friends and family!!! :)
Angel P.
Review for: Oil Slick
My first thought when I opened the pot was wondering how in the world the strange jelly-like formula was going to work. I was stoked to find that not only was the color amazing on my lids but it quickly set perfectly and stayed in place beautifully. It's a very cool product and I'm so happy to have found it!
Michaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous product. I totally wasn’t expecting that type of pigment, wow!! I tried this out and shined a flash light and omg it was perfect! I used this for a cut crease and it is great. I’m not exactly sure on the long lasting factor, I’m going to try it again
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mermaid (sparkling ice grey)
I bought this product super spontaneously after swatching it at Ulta. The price turned me off a little bit but the color I tried (mermaid) was so astounding I couldn't resist. I've always wanted to incorporate glitter into my looks but loose glitter intimidates me. This is a perfect alternative! It is a slimy jelly consistency that sticks to a brush nicely & applies somewhat damp but dries super pigmented! Packing this on makes for a super glittery look!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Unicorn
The color = iridescent and so, so pretty! However, two coats didn't even last 2 hours without creasing (and that's with using Urban Decay eyeshadow primer). I'm still giving it 3 stars because of the color and because it is so easy to put on! It has a bouncy, gel-like feel! Next time I'll only use one coat and see if the cracking still happens. Overall, a fun product to try.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
Review for: Oil Slick
Do you like glitter? Duochrome? Well...get this bad boy. The duo chrome shift is amazing. I loved how it felt (like jello but softer) and it goes on so smooth. No creasing. I am legit obsessed. It is so shiny it honestly looks like an oil slick. I will absolutely be grabbing more.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Oil Slick
These are such unique eyeshadows or toppers! I got mine recently from ulta and it has a pudding like texture- you can blend out for a sheer topper or build up for a super glittery effect. I can not wait to try out a few more shades- really great especially for this holiday season.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Review for: Oil Slick
Gorgeous color!!! I love this product. A stunning multidimensional shade that you can build depending on what look you want. It didn’t crease and lasted all day. I would recommend using your finger and letting each layer dry a little bit it you are going to build it up. Really very gorgeous.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Spark, Oil Slick, Frosted, Bronzed
I love love love these. The consistency is odd, like a liquid jello. But it smooths right on to your eyelids, blends easily, and just looks stunning. The colors are SO pigmented and so glossy. They're absolutely gorgeous.
My favorites are oil slick and frosted.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I really want the color oil slick. Has anyone tried it? Is it long lasting? Do the colors mush together and look muddy?
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorite color?
Amber S.
I've seen this a bunch on social lately and it looks amazing but is it worth the money???
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Can these be used as an eyeliner?
marissa d.
Yakima, WA
Since this is a gloss does it crease and rub off or glob up into your eyelid crease?