8 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

A new trick in your beauty arsenal, glazen eye gloss is a breakthrough eye shadow that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet. This playful, pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a powder and lasts all day. see more...

• Has anyone tried this eyeshadow from #ButterLondo...Be the first to answer!
  • So I really want to buy this product, because one of my favorite be...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this product? I love the wet eye makeup look bu...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Delevan , NY
I honestly cannot believe these are not more hyped on social media. I picked these up from my local Ulta and they are INCREDIBLE. The texture is quite weird, since it feels like the homemade slime I made in elementary school. But the pigment you get from just lightly touching the product is incredible. I would describe this as a cream to powder eye shadow, with long lasting staying power. These are waterproof, long lasting, and stunning. They are perfect for either the days you just want to pay something on the lid and walk out the door, or to add a bit of pop to your lid after blending out a very dark smoky eye. I wish they had more colors in the collection!
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Poteau, OK
I absolutely love this product. The formula of this eyes shadow is fantastic and will stay on your lids all day long. I bought the shade frosted and it is stunning. It is a beautiful rose gold color that you can make look lighter or darker depending on your crease shades. The shadow has a gel like texture in the pot, but when it dries down it looks more like a power but it is super sparkly. I have not found many eye shadows that look as sparkly without actually applying glitter. This color creates a very romantic and pretty pink look.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
OH MY GOSH! I AM NOT KIDDING WITH THESE EYESHADOWS. They have the most unique almost silly putty texture but gurlllll when you use these on the eye lid they transform. My favorite is the Frosted shade, which is a beautiful light glitter pink. On days when I'm feeling like I don't want to do a lot on the eyes, I'll go in with a medium shade pink and a cranberry color in the crease and then cover my eye with his bad boy! Let me know what you think
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Where do I start ... this is my favorite eye product ever!!!! The packaging is so beautiful. It is buildable it feels like jelly but after a few seconds of drying turns to powder but still looks wet and has no stick ... it's seriously some makeup sorcery! It has TONS of sparkle but you can't feel the glitter it comes off elegant not in a teeny bopper way. A little goes a longggggg way. Now I have to go buy them all!!!! You should too!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
So obsessed! Heard about these from Kathleenlights on YouTube and went to Ulta to pick them up. I wanted the shade she spoke about but they were sold out so I picked up oil slick which I used in the pic I posted and it is beautiful! It's almost like a jelly formula but goes on like glitter. Is super beautiful. I'm so obsessed I ordered two other colors form Ulta.com. Wish they would come out with more colors!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is the perfect alternative to loose glitter! I heard Kathleenlights rave about these so I picked up the shade Frosted. It's BEAUTIFUL all over the lid or just in the center for a halo effect. The texture is like nothing I've ever felt before, it's almost like hair gel. And a little bit goes a LONG way. By far one of the coolest makeup products I've ever purchased.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
I got mine in the lightest shade and it is too pretty in my eyelid! I heard about it from Kathleen Lights and when I saw her use it I just had to buy it. it lasts a very long time and really gives you a nice pop of color! it's like a gel formula like it feels like hair gel. a little goes a long way with this product and if I run out I will be repurchasing!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
These shadows are amazing! They are a bit pricey for the amount you receive in the pan. But, you don't need very much product at all! I love glittery eyeshadow and these are by far my favorite. I have two shades myself and I love them so much. They're so pigmented and make any makeup look fabulous. I highly recommend these!!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I LOVE THESE. Not only is the pigmentation awesome but thymey have some serious lasting power. The other great thing about these is a little goes a long way, for real it does. I would bet my jar will last me a loong time and I wear it almost daily. Great for a day look and then a night out look. Such a wonderful product.
Sara S.
Sara S.
OH MY HOLLY MOLLY If you have not tried these you are 100% missing out . Absolutely beautiful and oh so pigmented . It's so cream and blends so nicely what is not to love about that . This is a must in the eyeshadow life . Guarantee you will love it and buy more colors my favorite is the frozen color
Amber S.
Amber S.
I've seen this a bunch on social lately and it looks amazing but is it worth the money???
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I really want the color oil slick. Has anyone tried it? Is it long lasting? Do the colors mush together and look muddy?
marissa d.
marissa d.
Since this is a gloss does it crease and rub off or glob up into your eyelid crease?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Hutchinson, KS
What is the best way to apply this? I feel like when I apply that it gets kind of patchy.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Can these be used as an eyeliner?