butter LONDON Flawless Finish Set uploaded by Lauren M.butter LONDON Flawless Finish Set uploaded by Alexa G.

BY BUTTER LONDON

A basecoat and top coat to prep nails for a flawless finish. Get a long-lasting manicure that stands out with ultimate shine. Butter LONDON's bestselling Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat prevents staining and fills in ridges to create the perfect canvas for nail polish application. Then polish off your manicure with Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat for a long-lasting, ultra-glossy shine that prevents chipping and smudging. This set contains: - 0.2 oz Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat - 0.2 oz Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat These products are free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. see more...

Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I love the base coat! It fills the ridges and gives your nails that perfect canvas; however, the top coat leaves a lot to be desired. Doesn’t dry very fast and my lacquer still doesn’t last as long with the product re-applied. Then again, it’s a three free product so it’s better for my nails and I shouldn’t complain.
Susan F.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving the nude color of Butter London for my fingernails. It’s classic and beautiful. I like how my fingers appear longer thanks to the coloring similarities of my skin tone. I picked it up at Kohl’s, one of my favorite places to shop. butter LONDON Flawless Finish Set
Lauren M.
I love a good manicure but can’t afford to always go to the salon. But with this duo you’re set at home! LOVE this base coat and top coat. A little pricey but it lasts forever! I have bought this product several times because I paint my nails a lot! Top coat dries so fast which is great for me as a mom to a young baby!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Butter London has some of the best nail polishes that money can buy, this kit blows Nails Inc out of the park. I picked the set up at TJ Maxx for around $5 because I wanted a change from my usual colors. I love how classic (and classy) the color is. Its so beautiful. The polish is very long lasting. It also applies very easily and smoothly. I will continue to buy this!
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
Literally the best base coat and top coat! I love butter the colors are so nice and vibrant and really stay glossy for much longer than other polishes. They glide on perfectly and are a must have for nail polish lovers 😍
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The base is great, preps and primes your nails and dries super quick. The shine on the top coat is like no other. It looks like I got a professional manicure. This is Expensive but so worth the money!
Diana H.
THIS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. These were my favorite nail polish brand. They dry instantly. I got mine for free from a friend who sold the products but they are at ulta for $18 a piece. But it’s worth it I did love them and my nails looked beautiful
Samantha S.
I love some of butter Londons products but there nail polishes just aren't my favorite. Don't get me wrong the packaging is super cute by I don't like hi ow small the brush is. It leaves uneven coats and when it dries it dries a little clumpy.
Xueying H.
This is totally worth the money, it makes your manicure look impeccable and it makes it lasts for a long time (i.e., ~1 week before your nails automatically start growing and you can see natural nail again). But in that week, I have never had a chip. I used to not get manicures because they would chip as soon as I get home and as I am not one to sit around and just not do anything with my hands, it just never made sense. I bought these because of the great reviews and was so glad I did--they make my nails dry super fast and an hour later, I can go on about my day with cooking, typing, cleaning, even rock climbing.
Emily O.
Sanford, NC
I actually used this influenster app to look up this product initially after seeing it in the store. After seeing all of the great reviews I thought why not! I have never been more happy with a nail product! My nails need a little rehab, so the base coat helps repair my nails while the finish keeps them pretty for days! It applies easily. I cannot stress enough how much you NEED this product!