Add a Photo

By Butter London

A basecoat and top coat to prep nails for a flawless finish. Get a long-lasting manicure that stands out with ultimate shine. Butter LONDON's bestselling Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat prevents staining and fills in ridges to create the perfect canvas for nail polish application. Then polish off your manicure with Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat for a long-lasting, ultra-glossy shine that prevents chipping and smudging. This set contains: - 0.2 oz Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat - 0.2 oz Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat These products are free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor.
Xueying H.
Xueying H.

This is totally worth the money, it makes your manicure look impeccable and it makes it lasts for a long time (i.e., ~1 week before your nails automatically start growing and you can see natural nail again). But in that week, I have never had a chip. I used to not get manicures because they would chip as soon as I get home and as I am not one to sit around and just not do anything with my hands, it just never made sense. I bought these because of the great reviews and was so glad I did--they make my nails dry super fast and an hour later, I can go on about my day with cooking, typing, cleaning, even rock climbing.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.

This is the BEST set! If you buy one thing for your nails, let it be this. Butter London leaves out all of the nasty chemicals and is such a quality nail polish. The primer makes your polish look completely flawless. The top coat is super glossy and goes on smooth. Love this set!

Join Now