BeautyEyeEyeshadowButter London
Dazzle & Define 2-pc Eye Set, Multicolor

butter London Dazzle & Define 2-pc. Eye Set, Multicolor

by Butter London

Complete with a Glazen Frosted Eye Gloss and Wink Eye Pencil, this set comes with everything you need for a fun new eye look. Glazen Eye Gloss delivers a wet-look shine without being wet. Pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a powder. Buildable color ranges from sheer shimmer to intense metallic. Betaine-skin conditioning prevents dry eyelids. Unique eyeshadow is lightweight, crease resistant, and lasts all day. Extremely soft Wink Eye Pencil glides on effortlessly and stays put for hours. Two-piece set includes (1) 0.1-oz. Frosted Glazen Eye Gloss, & (1) Union Jack Black Wink Eye Pencil HOW TO USE Apply with finger, starting in the inner corner of the eyelid and blending outwards. For a high-metallic finish, add a second layer of color. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of butter London Dazzle & Define 2-pc. Eye Set, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
June B.
Essex Jct, VT
I have the butter London eyeliner which is really liquid and pretty weird. I do not like the brush and I am not a big fan of it as it is too liquid. It definitely has some weird sparkles in it and I frankly dislike it. I wouldn't recommend it. Hate it :(

Looking for your answer?