12 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Wink Eye Pencil Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Curious to know if they work on the water line? Do they last?1 Answers
  • Does this stay on well? Does it smudge after awhile? Does it create...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foolproof waterproof eyeliner that won't smear. ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
I like these eyeliners. They go on smoothly, but they don't seem to be as long lasting as other liners I have tried. They often rubbed off on my upper eyelid. I got a set of 4 from a friend as a gift one year, which was a decent deal. The colors are great and are very pigmented.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Macon, GA
Earl grey is my go-to color for eye pencils. It has a little bit of a shimmer but not too much for an office.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Edison, NJ
I have two Butter London Wink Pencils and I love them both. The pencils are very soft so application is a breeze. A light hand creates the perfect line but due to it's creamy texture to get a tight, thin line you will need to keep it sharpened to a point. It sets within seconds so there is no transfer going on under your eye. The colors are vibrant and last early morning in to late night. I highly recommend.
kryss h.
kryss h.
Butter London eyeliners are my favorite by far! I love how smoothly it glides on and how long lasting it is! I can nap in it and it stays put.
The color selection is great. Pick this brand, you'll love it!
Rose E.
Rose E.
Review for: Twigged
Words cannot describe how I feel about this eyeliner. It glides on really smooth like butter no tugging on the lid. The color is amazing it looks beautiful. I will repurchase this over and over again.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Earl Grey
I love this liner! I was nervous to use a grey shimmer but it appears dark when on. This has become my new favorite liner. Very easy to apply and I think it would look great on anyone.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I didn't really like this liner. it smudges and smears after wearing it for a while. the formula glides on smoothly, but what's the point if it doesn't stay on.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Love butter London in general. These eye liners are amazing for a subtle natural look or a bold night look!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
I got this eyeliner free with purchase of Butter London nail polish. I like the liner, it goes on smooth and is bold, however, it smudges off really easily. If I get something in my eyes and I rub them (or touch them), next thing you know the liner has disappeared. If it lasted longer I would consider purchasing it, but knowing that it may not last me through the day will stop me from getting it again.
Audra L.
Audra L.
Review for: Twigged
This is a great product. It is very smooth and is very pigmented. I really recommend this
Tara S.
Tara S.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Is this product made in shimmery shades?
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Stillwater, OK
Does this stay on well? Does it smudge after awhile? Does it create a soft line or is it a harsher line when you put it on?
Bernie K.
Bernie K.
Fairfield, CA
I'm looking for a foolproof waterproof eyeliner that won't smear. Will this do the trick?
Tamela L.
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curious to know if they work on the water line? Do they last?