BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Steampunk Ball Fashion Size Lacquer Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
Of all the nail polish out there this is one of the few that is a great deal. I hate the price but it works great and stays on for a very long time. I always notice my nail polish coming off when I do the dishes or after typing on the computer at work but this one stays put and has great coverage.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I received the 4 piece set of this as a gift and LOVE it! First of all, Butter London's formula is so smooth and has amazing coverage. One coat of it gives full color and is good enough if you're short on time! Secondly, it has long wear. Thirdly, the colors are just so beautiful! The rose gold color in this collection is my favorite - it's super metallic and is a true rose gold. This is a great gift to any nail lover!
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
I dont paint my usally, but...this is by far the most amazing nail polish I have ever used at home....I get complimented on it everyday, my customers ask me where I get my nails done.
Nhia L.
Butter polishes are very good. This polish is easy to polish and the brush is small and nice. Butter polishes cost about $12 a bottle. Comes in beautiful colors and bottles.
I love the set, for it's funky color options and variety. This polish applies sick and beautifully, I'm never disappointed. Definitely using for Halloween week week - I would highly recommend the brand and the color selection!
Jennifer M.
Allen, TX
I received this set last year and I love the colors in it. They all have amazing formulas with a variety of finishes for any occasion. The grey creme in this set, Full Steam Ahead, is a really incredible polish.
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
I just recently discovered butter nail polishes and I LOVE them! The colors are stunning and they go on so smoothly. They last long as well! Top shelf!
Kailee B.
Love Butter London polishes! Really lovely colors with an almost creamy finish. The packaging is super cute as well. My second favorite brand!
Merna S.
These nail polish packs are beautifully amazing. They are sold at T.J. Maxx for a great price. They perform very well and have a variety of colors
Lauren C.
Love this collection of minis. I'm a fan of Butter polish already, but these colors within this collection are perfect for all seasons.