Butter London butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection uploaded by Jamie P.Butter London butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection uploaded by Daresha P.

BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product is a beautiful color butbut very sticky. I probably would not buy this product again. It is also a little on the pricey side.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't know why these are called liquid lipsticks when they're just a gooey sticky mess like bad lip gloss. I was expecting the formula to be like the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks or the NYX Suede cream lipsticks but it left me highly disappointed. To call these "liquid lipsticks" is very deceiving. Might as well just call them lip gloss. These are super thick and sticky. They're very patchy on the lips and the peach color I got was super chalky and not flattering at all. Ugh. I returned it right away even though I got it for 10 bucks during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Lady Bird
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I had to return it, I was that disappointed. It's awful, and goopy. It goes on like cheap gooey lip gloss when it was $18. It's sticky, and it wasn't even long lasting. All I did was put it on before Church - didn't drink or eat anything. Didn't even speak. Before church was over it had bled off. The color was gorgeous on when I first applied, but it just was not long lasting nor did it feel good while applied.
Katey R.
I have the black color of this, and I find the formula pretty sticky. It doesn't dry completely, (not sure if it's supposed to?) but it stays sticky on your lips. It is pretty well pigmented with the color, but I got it on sale...would not pay full price.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
I hate this product what a waste of money!!!! It is incredibly sticky and streaky looking I would never recommend this product to anyone!!!! The only good thing was the smell
Hillary T.
Sandston, VA
I like this lip gloss. I prefer more of a stain though so it will last long. Lippy is a bit sticky but does its job. I wear mine when I just want a little color for a short amount of time because I know it will come off shortly.
Allysha A.
rego park, ny
This color just looks amazing on any skin tone. The color literally turns heads lol. I first heard about it from a friend of mine and I git curious since I am a big time makeup addict lol.
Audra L.
I like this lip gloss. It has a great shine to it and last pretty long. My only complaints are it is a bit sticky and little expensive. But over all a good product
Natalie J.
This gloss looks amazing. It's actually pretty easy to layer and lasts awhile. Only downside is that since it is a gloss it stays sticky for awhile.