Butter London butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection uploaded by Daresha P.Butter London butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection uploaded by Jamie P.

BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick - Brick Lane Collection Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Mary L.
Review for: Other more...
What sold me on Butter London was their liquid lipstick! It's  pigmented, moisturizing and gives your lips a plump, pouty look! The color starts off rich and as the day moves forward (after a drink or two, or you eat), it fades in to a beautiful soft version of the original. It truly is a must have, great brand/product to try and own.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Review for: Lady Bird more...
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Diana H.
Review for: Lady Bird more...
These lippies are amazing. The pigment is insane. It’s easy to use with the applicator. It’s the most expensive on I used but I prefer it over my NYX ones. Definitely worth the price.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't know why these are called liquid lipsticks when they're just a gooey sticky mess like bad lip gloss. I was expecting the formula to be like the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks or the NYX Suede cream lipsticks but it left me highly disappointed. To call these "liquid lipsticks" is very deceiving. Might as well just call them lip gloss. These are super thick and sticky. They're very patchy on the lips and the peach color I got was super chalky and not flattering at all. Ugh. I returned it right away even though I got it for 10 bucks during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I had to return it, I was that disappointed. It's awful, and goopy. It goes on like cheap gooey lip gloss when it was $18. It's sticky, and it wasn't even long lasting. All I did was put it on before Church - didn't drink or eat anything. Didn't even speak. Before church was over it had bled off. The color was gorgeous on when I first applied, but it just was not long lasting nor did it feel good while applied.
Sam F.
I bought this as an impulse buy because it was on sale at my local Ulta. It's advertised as a liquid lipstick but the formula is more like a lip gloss. It is very thick and sticky but it has a nice shine. It lasts fairly well too. This product was not what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy this again if I find it on sale.
Katey R.
I have the black color of this, and I find the formula pretty sticky. It doesn't dry completely, (not sure if it's supposed to?) but it stays sticky on your lips. It is pretty well pigmented with the color, but I got it on sale...would not pay full price.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I hate this product what a waste of money!!!! It is incredibly sticky and streaky looking I would never recommend this product to anyone!!!! The only good thing was the smell
Hillary T.
Sandston, VA
I like this lip gloss. I prefer more of a stain though so it will last long. Lippy is a bit sticky but does its job. I wear mine when I just want a little color for a short amount of time because I know it will come off shortly.
Bianca N.
Humble, TX
I like this lipstick. It goes on just as it says, like butter. And it last quite a while. I do have to agree that it goes on a tad bit sticky but I use a different brush to apply it and I use a lip moisturizer first.