BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Gilded Gears Fashion Size Lacquer Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Vivian C.
I love the butter london formula but I really really hate the packaging. This rectangular cap is so hard to hold, especially in the mini size. Furthermore, the brushes cause streaking unless you use the right side, but its really hard to tell which one is the right side unless you paint the nail with it first.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
I ordered through Amazon. This was my first experience with butter London. The colors were not unique. I was disappointed bc all of the polishes were hard to apply. They were too dry. I added some polish thinner and it didn't make much difference. Maybe it was just my box. But a waste of money.
Emily A.
I got this for christmas and was excited to try this brand of nail polish. I noticed when applying I had to apply at least 4 coats and my nails chipped within a day. It's a little pricey for the quality. And it's not really anything special in my opinion.
Lindsey S.
I like some of the butter London nail polishes these were just like the rest some are hits and some are misses. Some stay on and the others are pointless
Shae D.
Wichita Falls, TX
The coat wasn't very smooth on my nails, and didn't hold up like I had hoped. May use again if more neutral colors are added.