Butter London butter London Cheeky Tinted Highlighter - Brilliant Bronze Collection uploaded by Maranda M.

BY BUTTER LONDON

butter London Cheeky Tinted Highlighter - Brilliant Bronze Collection Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How much is this highlighter and where can I find it?4 Answers
Jessica B.
The only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because these are discontinued and it breaks my heart. These were my favorite liquid highlighters. So blendable, beautiful on the skin, more natural than most highlighter but still noticeable.

Bring them back pretty please 🙏🙏
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love this highlighter! This is another one that will last you a long time and give you a nice pretty glow to your face. But, you have to make sure to blend this out before it starts drying up if you are putting this on top of your foundation. I have not mixed this in with the foundation though so I can't say much about how that will turn out.
Amy T.
I was pleasantly surprised by this highlighter! I had only tried BL's liquid lipsticks and did NOT like the consistency, but this highlighter might be my new HG. I got it in dishy, and it is the perfect rose gold, so easily blendable. And you get a LOT of product!!!
Tanya J.
Woodinville, WA
This product is good! But it has its ups and downs it made me look a little sweaty after awhile. But when I first put it on it looked solo perfect but later on I just looked greasy
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these as liquid highlighters. A little goes a very long way. Great for someone new to contouring and just wants to have a little bit of shimmer highlight/contour.

Bummed they got rid of these in Ulta.
Madelyn W.
No one should ever rate this product lower than 5 stars!!! IT is simply amazing. it works amazing. It has amazing results. I love it. and definitely recommend it.
kelly j.
Hated it. Honestly after trying this orodyct i was so discouraged, like they shoukd stick to their stunning nail polishes. Major dissapointnent. The texture, i hated it.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Prefect for highlighting . The formula is great not to thick but still has coverage & doesn't settle in fine lines . 100 percent reccomened
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
I really like this highlighter. It adds a nice soft glow to my face. I got it for a great price at Marshall's. I definitely recommend it!
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
This is the only kind of concealer I purchase. Affordable and worth the money. Work so good on any type of skin.
Allison M.
How much is this highlighter and where can I find it?