BY BUTTER LONDON

A duo of industrial metallic polishes inspired by the many layers of steampunk fashion. Industrialize your look with a bit of heavy metal. This duo of steampunk-inspired lacquers offers a modern edge with high-fashion color and texture. High-pigment colors combine with a quick-drying, vitamin-enriched formula for consistent coverage that promotes nail strength. This collection offers a modern edge with high-fashion color and texture that evokes classic elegance with a twist of intrigue. This Set Contains: - 2 x 0.4 oz Nail Lacquer in Tramp Stamp (opaque red-brown chocolate creme), The 444 (full-coverage champagne glitter) It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products also do NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP. see more...

jessica B.
Butter London Is My Top pick for nail polish! They have Amazing colors, and they apply so easily. When you paint your nails all the time, like I do, It's worth paying a little more. The wear Is amazing, and I don't have any problems with chipping or anything like that. I love to be creative with my nails, and Butter London Never lets me down. Amazing color selection.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
Butter nail polish is one of the best brands around! I love how easily the polish goes on, and the colors never seem to disappoint! They have just about any color that you could ever think of, and they are in cute bottles too!
Diana V.
Burbank, IL
I love these nail polishes the color and textures are amazing!! Great color combos for the holidays!!! And they dry pretty fast
Lakecia w.
Morrow, GA
I need more colors. They show up beautiful on girls with color, especially the g litter when you want to have some fun!
STEPHANIE C.
I like too, their colors are beautiful, and the length is perfect, these are especially beautiful.........
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
I found theses at marshalls! I was going to buy it as a gift and it would be grate as a gift!
Lauren K.
Mississauga, ON
In my opinion Butter London is a great nail polish brand! It has great pigmentation and high shine. This set is very good so far as in they go nice together and there is minimal chipping. I paint my nails a lot so the price is worth it. Definitely try this product out if you do the same.
Lorelie C.
Burlington, ON
One if the best nail polish I've ever had , it applies easily and stay on longer and also easy to dry. overall it's a really good nail polish brand. love it!
Catarina F.
Porto, Portugal
I love that nailpolish they are so durable, and this brand ia reaaly amazing I recommend this
Jailene G.
Is this nail polish better than any other one, or its just better quality?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Are these nail polishes sticky when applying ?