Butter London BlushClutch uploaded by Katie Marie W.Butter London BlushClutch uploaded by Taryn D.
3 colors available

BY BUTTER LONDON

BlushClutch - Flaunt your perfect flush with Butter London's customizable 4 piece BlushClutch palette. Micronized pigments deliver pure colour payoff while ruby powder and pepper tree extract help promote a natural flush for a beautiful glow. These lightweight, velvety shades are primer infused for all day wear. They also included a uniquely crafted On The Glow highlighting pen that adds a strobe of light where you want it most. Limitless colour options are at your fingertips.You can MIX and MATCH your pre-filled BlushClutch with Butter London's collection of clutch palettes, eye shadow duos and singles!Benefits:Primer infused for all day wearRuby powder and pepper tree extract help bring out a natural flushMicronized pigments deliver true colour payoffLightweight, creamy, velvety textureBuildable coverage - BlushClutch see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I got this at ulta today. It's really pretty and looks natural. I am not too good at blush but you can mix them which is what I like to do. I have the lightest of the two palettes. It was kinda of expensive but I needed a blush that was talc free and this was a great buy.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This was a great purchase. Good price for 3
different blush colors. I'm fair skinned and
I thought the colors looked great on my skin.
I would say any skin toned would work well.
The colors are great nice and silky. I would recommend
this to others.....
Katie Marie W.
Katie Marie W.
My absolute favorite contour kit; it has two highlights, a bronzer and contour. The contour is just the right shade for my skin and chisels out my cheeks and jaw line perfectly. I've had mine for a year, use it everyday and haven't hit pan yet! Definitely worth the money.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO
I was surprised by how much these blushes impressed me! The interchangeable trays are great and provide for wonderful flexibility because they can be interchanged with eyeshadow trays, which makes this a great little clutch for traveling. My only complaint is that the blushes kick up a little more shadow that I would prefer, but they blend beautifully.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Bought the color option Just Darling and I'm really enjoying the selection of blush colors. So great for traveling. I consider this on the lower end of the prestige spectrum due to the plastic compact (though that makes it good for traveling), but I was pleasantly surprised at the formula and smooth application of the product. I think the pink option is a bit too "candy" for my olive skin but it might look good when I'm particularly tan.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Was not a huge fan of this palette because of how small the blushes are and the color choices are an it weird. They were also very chalky and did not blend well. I prefer other brands over this. I would not recommend this!
This is very good!!! It looks pigmented I've never tried it but it looks like something I would personally buy...I would most likely recommend this
fatimah j.
fatimah j.
Very beautiful blush! Love wearing it to school and work. Got so many compliments about how beautiful it looks. It is very pigmented. Just very cute!!
Alexius M.
Alexius M.
San Antonio, TX
An amazing product! Love love love this product! It's very pigmented! It's my must have and my ride or die! The colors are very beautiful and not too dark or sheer. The product was very long lasting to me. I would totally recommend it to everyone!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Marlton, NJ
I got this one in true to form the bronzer one, and am obsessed. I use it everyday to contour, and highlight. I even use the highlight color and contour color on my eyes for a quick look. The warmer bronzer I use to warm up my face. It's great quality and smooths on your skin beautifully. It stays all day, highly recommend!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
How is the pigmentation on these? Are there more shades to choose from?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I saw these Butter London BlushClutches on sale on ulta.com. Has anyone tried these blushes? are they any good. I've tried Butter London polishes and their Glazen eye gloss and I love them.
Leah S.
Leah S.
What are the colours like on the skin??
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I love Butter London products. I've tried their nail polish, lipgloss and matte lipstick. Wondering how their blush's are? Do they have high pigmentation like their other products? Are they bendable? Thanks in advance for your input!