BY BUTTER LONDON #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used their nail polish and really like them. The only problem I have with them is that the brush doesn't spread out wide to cover a larger area causing me to have to put on multiple coats to get an even finish. But that's a minor complaint. Love there Glazen line. I'm not usually into shimmer and sparkle but this gives it just a little spice on top of your color to liven it up. My favorite combo is black nail polish with Firecracker on top. Beautiful! Butter London Nail Lacquer Collection
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

This is Tea and Toast by Butter London.
What a wonderful formula. I used 2 coats here, but honestly could've gotten away with just one coat. Great coverage, no thin spots. Amazing color!
I am in love with this color! Very "royal" feeling. Tea time anyone?
The bottle is very cute as well.
Though I love this polish and I LOVE the color, I would feel guilty spending this much on one bottle of polish. I was lucky to receive a bottle from a great person to be able to review and swatch.
If I was able to spend $ like nothing, I would so buy this brand and every color they had available. You absolutely get what you pay for. Great polish!

Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I debated a long time before buying this polish. I love it! I can't tell you how different this polish is. First, the bottle is different. Classy, pretty, and rectangular. The color is gorgeous. One coat of color coats with no streaking. I wear this with a top coat and it lasts weeks with no chipping. This nail lacquer makes my nails and hands look pretty; a simple thing, maybe, but I don't bite my nails or cuticles anymore--it would mess up my nails. I also bought Tea With the Queen, a beautiful neutral shade. I have paid more for Deborah Lippmann polish and there is no comparison. Butter is better!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Not going to lie, until the last year or so I had only ever tried butter londons nail polishes. They are nice enough but didn't wow me. I kind of wrote off butter London as being a nice enough nail brand. But then, on the glorious then, the. I discovered their amazing lipsticks and their eye glazes. The lipsticks are so buttery and pigmented they are drooolworthy. The eye glazes are hands down one of my favorite makeup discoveries of all time. Oil slick is legendary. I highly recommend checking butter London out again!
Rachel W.
Cooper City, FL
I have only tried Butter London nail polish once and it was really nice. It was a dark cranberry color that I received in my Boxycharm. The color was lovely for the holidays. The application was fine but I would have liked a thicker brush. I don't know if that is the full size brush. I very rarely polish my own nails at home, but I would definitely reach for this color. I did think the polish chipped after about 3 days, with two coats on. I am a mom and do a lot of dishes.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nail polishes from butter London they are very long lasting very highly pigmented and they gone so smoothly and effortlessly I highly recommend this product people who love to paint their nails and have it last a long time this nail polish is excellent for the price for around $20 you will have a nail polish that last for about a week without reapplying.
Ali C.
Butter London nail polishes are my preferred nail polish because the formula applies very evenly and smoothly-- I can often get away with just applying one coat! The only downside is that it is a bit expensive so I try to get the polishes I want from Ulta when they have sales on Butter London products. Recently I have also tried a butter london mascara and I really like the shape of the applicator because it evenly coats my lashes without that clumpy look.
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used their nail polish and their nail polish has made me want to try their other products. I bought it at T.J. Maxx in Bridgehampton, NY for $3.99. Usually their nail polish sells anywhere from $10.00 to $20.00. It seems expensive but it is well worth it. I bought the "Tart with a heart" color and it lasted longer than the OPI gel color. It keeps its shine and color and doesn't chip. It is well worth it, I can't wait to order more and try out their other products
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I got a Butter London nail polish in one of my BoxyCharm monthly subscription boxes and it was beautiful! It wasn't one of those nail polishes that you needed hella coats to get the same color that you see in the bottle. It didn't dry up half way through painting a nail. I really like this nail polish I would recommend this to anyone that loves painting their nails! I didn't have any issues with it taking too long to dry. Its just a great polish line!
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have received a couple of Butter London nail polishes in beauty subscription boxes. I love the unique shape of their polishes. The colors are beautiful when they're in their bottles. However, each and every one I've tried hasn't lived up to my standards. The polish is streaky and difficult to apply. It gets sticky real quick and therefore gets clumpy as I'm applying. I would not purchase them, nor would I recommend them to anyone else.