Add a Photo

Photos (21)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Round Rock, TX
I debated a long time before buying this polish. I love it! I can't tell you how different this polish is. First, the bottle is different. Classy, pretty, and rectangular. The color is gorgeous. One coat of color coats with no streaking. I wear this with a top coat and it lasts weeks with no chipping. This nail lacquer makes my nails and hands look pretty; a simple thing, maybe, but I don't bite my nails or cuticles anymore--it would mess up my nails. I also bought Tea With the Queen, a beautiful neutral shade. I have paid more for Deborah Lippmann polish and there is no comparison. Butter is better!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love butter cosmetics nail polish is they are have amazing shades and the colors are just so rich and pigmented. I also do love their cuticle oil it smells amazing and just feel so good on my hands especially during the winter months when it does tend to be a little bit dryer and my hands tend to crack more. Also surprisingly their lipsticks are phenomenal and so rich and buttery and creamy and yet it has so much pigment. I definitely recommend trying out some of butter cosmetics
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I absolutely LOVE Butter London products!!! So far, I have tried their nail polish, lip gloss and matte lipstick. I have been BEYOND impressed with ALL of their products. The pigmentation in their products is very rich. I tend to receive compliments when using their products. Super high quality and oh so worth the money. So far, I've purchased all of my Butter London products at Ulta. If you can splurge a little...go ahead and #treatyourself you won't regret it ❤
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
A roommate in college always had these super expensive nail polishes. I have to say the packaging is always amazing and the colors rock but it is to expensive for me to want to purchase the product. Would love the ability to try a color and a sample size before purchasing a $20 bottle of nail polish. I also think it be great to have some sort of subscription service for this type of nail polish high-quality and somewhat unobtainable.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
I love that some Butter London nail polishes are sold at retail stores such as TJ Maxx, making these nail polishes even more affordable.i love giving nail polish as gifts and they're quality is so nice. The colors are pigmented and you really only need one swipe, and they stay on you forever! I also love their different kits/duo sets they have that you can purchase for gifts/for yourself as well.
Maryal M.
Maryal M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Butter LONDON's nail polish offerings are some of the finest nail polished on the market today. They have a beautiful range of colors and finishes, as well as some lovely nail care products to help keep your nails looking perfectly manicured even when bare. If you haven't had the pleasure to try their nail polish or nail care products and love a good mani/pedi, you must try Butter's products!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Okeechobee, FL
THE BEST NAIL POLISH EVER! I found out about Butter London through the Boxy Charm subscription boxes. I feel in love with the formula. I am pretty rough when it comes to keeping nail polish on for more than one day (I am a teacher and I do CrossFit), but this lasts for about a week with minor chipping. Definitely a steep price point, BUT through Boxy Charm it is totally worth it!
jessica B.
jessica B.
I Am Not A Nail Polish Fanatic. Butter London's Nail Polishes Are Around $25/Nail Polish. They Have Some Pretty Colors. People Seem To Love Them. I just Received One In The Color "Ruby Murray" It Is A Pretty Color. I Like A Wider Brush, So You can coat Your Nail In 3 Easy Swipes. Like I Said, People Love Them, So Maybe You Will Also. I Just Don't Get What The Hype Is About.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Four stars for beautiful nail polish without harsh additives. My nails look lovely when I'm wearing this product. Buuuuuut.... It chips just as fast as other polish which for me is the day after applying.
Over all, it's a good polish, fabulous colors, and ingredient/chemical concious. For those reasons alone I wouldn't kick this product out of bed for eating crackers.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I have used a Butter London nail polish before and I was actually pretty disappointed. It is a beautiful gold color. I have to apply three coats to get full coverage. It also didn't have a very long lasting wear and chipped within a day or two. I was disappointed because this is an expensive product. I don't think it was worth the money. I don't recommend it.